Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › What's for Dinner
TOPIC: What's_for_Dinner
« Prev  1 ...  1044  1045  1046  1047  1048  1049  1050  1051  1052  1053  ... 1463  Next »
10481 to 10490 of 14626
User Details are only visible to members.
Went out to eat at our favorite Japenese restaraunt, in Houston.

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(18093 posts)
Im back at work offshore,Saturday and Tuesday nights are steak night. I had a nice ribey with Sauted mushrooms and a baked potato.

Mickey.

Bullard TX
Username hidden
(5644 posts)
rdy.......your probably right.........but there are a couple of prepared ones at the local supermkt that are really good and no muss no fuss just heat and eat mmmmmmmmmmmmm :)

Rockport MA
Username hidden
(12359 posts)
kat i dont have a good one for clam chowda........google one up from some fancy restaurant you like :)

Rockport MA
Username hidden
(12359 posts)
hot boiled lobsters with tons of hot melted butter....garlic bread and a cocktail too.........i really earned it today.........tide was running hard on the ocean and the swells were 6-10 feet..........

Rockport MA
Username hidden
(12359 posts)
Of course, Mario. I guess I should have posted in recipe sharing. But let me know how you like!

Saint Augustine FL
Username hidden
(12566 posts)
You're welcome. I hope you enjoy. Even though this is homemade with no preservatives, the acids in it will naturally preserve it fo r3 weeks in the fridge. It also freezes and cans well.

Saint Augustine FL
Username hidden
(12566 posts)
LW's All American BBQ Sauce 4 Tablespoons vegetable oil 1 Medium onion minced 4 cloves garlic minced ½ green bell pepper cored, seeded and minced 2 different chili peppers of medium heat such as ancho, chipotle, New Mexican or poblano seeded and minced 4 cloves garlic minced 1 six ounce can tomato paste 1 eight ounce can tomato sauce 4 Tablespoons cider vinegar or more to taste 4 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce 3 tablespoons lemon juice ½ cup rich beef broth or bullion ½ cup water ¼ cup red wine or 2 tbsp bourbon 4 tablespoons bacon drippings ½ cup molasses 3 tablespoons dark brown sugar or more to taste 4 tablespoons prepared mustard or your choice (I go for a spicy brown) 1 tablespoon dry mustard 1 teaspoon Hungarian (smoked) paprika ½ teaspoon cloves Your favorite hot sauce to taste Salt and pepper to taste

1. Roast chili peppers whole on the grill or stovetop. When skin begins to char pop into heavy duty zip loc bag and seal. Allow to cool before seeding, deveining and mincing. 2. Heat oil in large nonreactive saucepan over medium heat. Sauté onion, garlic and bell pepper until soft. 3. Stir in remaining ingredients and bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer uncovered 15 minutes or until thickened. If sauce becomes too thick add more liquid of choice. 4. Remove from heat and taste for seasoning. If a smooth sauce is desired, puree in blender.

Saint Augustine FL
Username hidden
(12566 posts)
RnK, do you want my tomatoe based, mustard based or Asian inspired? I have others. But these were just ran numerous times through a test kitchen because I'm writing a cookbook.

Saint Augustine FL
Username hidden
(12566 posts)
I had leftovers from my veterans free ninety free dinner last night :0)....and a sugar free popsicle.

Username hidden
(23989 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  1044  1045  1046  1047  1048  1049  1050  1051  1052  1053  ... 1463  Next »
10481 to 10490 of 14626
TOPIC: What's for Dinner
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.