Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › What's for Dinner
TOPIC: What's_for_Dinner
« Prev  1 ...  1044  1045  1046  1047  1048  1049  1050  1051  1052  1053  ... 1491  Next »
10481 to 10490 of 14910
User Details are only visible to members.
Gina,, off topic,,But I gota say OMG You have nice tits :) Meant in a respectful way..

Mickey.

Bullard TX
Username hidden
(5777 posts)
rdy, isn't a cheese hamburger a cheeseburger?

I hear what you're saying. Went to diabetes education classes this summer and it was mostly about carbs. Nothing is "bad" or "good," just got to know what's going to affect you most, how, and in moderation. Some things ARE better than others for me, it's just learning to listen to my own body and know what's best for me.

Thanks, Gina

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7602 posts)
We had fresh deer sausage in a gravy,,and chicken stew with home made cream potatos, Ya talk about AWSOME :0)

Mickey.

Bullard TX
Username hidden
(5777 posts)
I know you cannot speak of it in detail...but I do hope your patient is okay.

Username hidden
(23989 posts)
Popcorn and a pretzel.

What? I took my daughter to meet a friend and that's all they had!

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(12735 posts)
Taken to B'day dinner by my lovely ladies...Mediterranean cuisine..a glass of prosecco....lettuce and lentil salads...a bit of goat cheese...a light pasta dish for me..apple sorbet for dessert...and then the hospital called with a patient problem (since solved)...oh, well...it was a GREAT dinner.

Atlanta GA
Username hidden
(480 posts)
I had a piece of turkey sub and a salad.

Username hidden
(23989 posts)
Recently, all these artificial sweeteners have come under fire. It is better to use a bit of sugar as the artificial stuff is so sweet that it pollutes our taste buds and we crave more and more. I know that I am addicted to Equal and have recently cut way back in the hope of giving it up entirely. But don't be fooled a lot of this stuff is in the sugar free foods and diet sodas. It's the additives made in the lab that is contributing to the obesity pandemic. Any errors here are due to the Grey Goose I've been guzzling this evening. On that note, good night!

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(7424 posts)
BiFem: Only if you promise to put the conferences on hold.

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(7424 posts)
If hubby has white rice, I usually do barley or something else. He makes a mean beef curry and he likes it over rice (he might as well be Korean or Japanese, actually, he spent so much time there). I avoid white rice.

What I'm trying to do, as well, is to just have the curry, or the beef stew, or whatever "usually" goes over rice. I like the flavor of the main dish itself, and the ingredients, so the rice or pasta thing is just more "habit" than anything else. And I can break bad habits.

That said, unsure what's for dinner!

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7602 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  1044  1045  1046  1047  1048  1049  1050  1051  1052  1053  ... 1491  Next »
10481 to 10490 of 14910
TOPIC: What's for Dinner
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.