Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › What's for Dinner
TOPIC: What's_for_Dinner
« Prev  1 ...  1043  1044  1045  1046  1047  1048  1049  1050  1051  1052  ... 1525  Next »
10471 to 10480 of 15249
User Details are only visible to members.
LW by red base I hope you mean Texas Pete sauce...LOL

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19580 posts)
Google search... "Did you mean mole asses?" Umm, I think they're hibernating now.

I cook my butt in my sauce. Then I pull my pork and cook an additional hour or so smothered in the sauce. I can't tell you what's all in this sauce, except it's tomato based (OK, I cheat: ketchup) with bacon, liquid smoke, roasted chipotle, vinegar and whatever else strikes my fancy.

I'd rather smoke my butt and not use the liquid smoke, but we just had 14" of snow and the smoker is buried.

Thought about beans, but now that you mention slaw... creamy, asian or...?

Brooklyn Park MN
Username hidden
(5409 posts)
Well, I'd love that. But we'll go with the first. Do you want two BBQ sauces? I assume you're probably doing a red base. Anyhow, try your sandwich with coleslaw directly on it or to the side. Baked beans are always good. Molasses in them BEST! A really nice but healthy tater salad.

Saint Augustine FL
Username hidden
(12566 posts)
You're fast girl. ;-)

Ya know, after I wrote that, and read G's "Mr. Boy" clarification, I figured someone might have a comment.

So... we're having slow cooked pork butt, pulled apart with forks, slathered (is that a word?) in my "it never tastes the same way twice" barbecue sauce, returned to the cooker, and then served on buns made form wheat flour.

But, you're welcome to come pull my other pork anytime...

Brooklyn Park MN
Username hidden
(5409 posts)
Well do yo umean pulled pork or pulled pork *winks*

Saint Augustine FL
Username hidden
(12566 posts)
Pulled pork.

What goes good with that?

Brooklyn Park MN
Username hidden
(5409 posts)
meatloaf hamburgers, potato croquettes, mixed veggies..

joan*

Mantoloking NJ
Username hidden
(7758 posts)
Pizza

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(18093 posts)
realize that read "Mr. Boy..." not intended.. Mr. period. Boy, blah blah blah...

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7602 posts)
steaks on the grill...done with a rub by Mr. Boy, he knows how to rub!

I made my really good fries: peel and cut potatoes into "fries" soak 10 minutes in ice water (this rids them of a lot of the "starch") marinate them in malt vinegar, ketchup, onion powder, seasoned salt, pepper fry in oil in skillet (or deep fryer, but I've never used that thing and don't like how it smells up the house)

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7602 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  1043  1044  1045  1046  1047  1048  1049  1050  1051  1052  ... 1525  Next »
10471 to 10480 of 15249
TOPIC: What's for Dinner
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.