Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › What's for Dinner
TOPIC: What's_for_Dinner
« Prev  1 ...  1043  1044  1045  1046  1047  1048  1049  1050  1051  1052  ... 1503  Next »
10471 to 10480 of 15022
User Details are only visible to members.
ended up making a beef chowder...hubby liked it and said I can always make something out of nothing. Maybe a good skill to have sometimes.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7602 posts)
try making more of a biscuit type dough and include cheddar cheese, top your pot pie with that and see what you think. A bit of curry to the chicken would be a good flavor as well.

I'm not sure yet what for dinner. It may be two separate dinners b/c I'm in the mood for fish, and Dan doesn't eat it at all, not even lobster.

G.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7602 posts)
Anyone make a really good Chicken Pot Pie? I usually just use chicken left over from Chicken Soup with potatoes and add to a crust. Its good but Im looking for delicious!!

Mantoloking NJ
Username hidden
(7758 posts)
Baby Back Ribs and whatever, Deanna decides to pick up on the way home from work!

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(8386 posts)
Seduction: Aioli sounds really good and I am going to try it soon. It reminds me of chimichurri which I love but it makes the entire house reek of garlic.

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(7424 posts)
Like that pose.....I feel you. I'll check it out because I want to know the difference between cayenne and crushed red pepper. Thanks.

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(7424 posts)
We forget about veal for two reasons, I think...(1) unless you shop at a high-end butcher, many places don't carry it just like the rib or loin lamb chops and (2) in today's economy, if you can afford to eat a lot of the fancy foods many of us say we eat here, you are blessed! I bought two veal chops the other week from my butcher only because I was surprised they had it and I hadn't them in years. Anyway, I am snowed in today because the south is not ready for this kind of snow and don't need to risk an accident for nothing so I am making cornish hens stuffed with basmati rice and stir fried cabbage.

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(7424 posts)
Veal... why do I always forget about it? The other, other, white meat. I love veal cutlets and veal chops... will have to pick some up. Im sure yours will be delicious!

Mantoloking NJ
Username hidden
(7758 posts)
We're having veal rib roast, sundried tomato and carrot rissoto and cream of asparagus soup. I need to revive recipe sharing because two people want Cincinatti Chili.

Saint Augustine FL
Username hidden
(12566 posts)
Grilled pork chop with applesauce... and the rest I havent figures out lol

Good day for stew, but V dont do stew often.

Mantoloking NJ
Username hidden
(7758 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  1043  1044  1045  1046  1047  1048  1049  1050  1051  1052  ... 1503  Next »
10471 to 10480 of 15022
TOPIC: What's for Dinner
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.