Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › What's for Dinner
TOPIC: What's_for_Dinner
« Prev  1 ...  1042.1  1043.1  1044.1  1045.1  1046.1  1047.1  1048.1  1049.1  1050.1  1051.1  ... 1529  Next »
10462 to 10471 of 15289
User Details are only visible to members.
kat...dessert...I'll be making limon granita (a recipe from my grandfather's family) with a splash of frozen Limoncello I purchased while visiting the Isle of Capri off the coast of Sorento. tart, refreshing, w/ a bit of a "kick!"

V

Mantoloking NJ
Username hidden
(7758 posts)
Chicken nuggets

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(18093 posts)
kat, if we combined dinners, we'd have a superior Italian buffet.. I can't even think about dessert!! :) Enjoy! Ciao! V

Mantoloking NJ
Username hidden
(7758 posts)
Thank you, I will definitely try it, it's that dropping thing that gets me every time. Appreciate your recipe, and will let you know how it turns out (next weekend)!~!

Jan

Jennerstown PA
Username hidden
(12201 posts)
2 cups all-purpose flour 4 teaspoons baking powder 1/2 teaspoon salt 3/4 cup milk

MIx flour, baking powder, and salt in a mixing bowl.... Add milk and stir to make a soft dough. ...Add a little more milk or flour, if dough is too thin or stiff.... Drop dough from tablespoonfuls onto simmering stew... Cover stew tightly and cook for about 15 minutes without removing cover.

Some people just opt to use bisquick as well.

For my Chicken i use my Ronco rotisserie... After its cooked that way I take as much of the meat off as I can, Set that aside. I take any kind of loose bones off the carcass, and throw the carcas in a pot with a dash of salt, pepper and boil it down for a cpl of hours. This gives me a really good stock. I take 2 cups of that stock and freeze it..(perfect fix for a quick chicken noodle when someone is ill.)

Then I pull the carcass out, Thrown in Carrots Celery, onion and lima beans (kids love em) And the chicken meat. Let that simmer and throw the dumplings in...

Saint Augustine FL
Username hidden
(223 posts)
How do you make your dumplings, Thrills. I tried one time (long story) as Jim's grandmother rest her soul, in his words made the best dumplings. I just can't get those right for some reason

Jan

Jennerstown PA
Username hidden
(12201 posts)
Homemade Chicken and dumplings... Been stweing it all Day...

Saint Augustine FL
Username hidden
(223 posts)
Thanks, Kat, I hope it is gone before the weekend too, getting together with my lifelong friends to celebrate one of their birthdays. It is the first time since we turned 40 we will all be together again, I'm so excited.

Kat, I'm coming up for dinner, that sounds delicious too.

Jan

Jennerstown PA
Username hidden
(12201 posts)
brisket, beer and hush puppies

Username hidden
(1719 posts)
Thanks V, I have been popping magnesium with zinc for days now. Actually as I have acquired the over the 40 thing, my body keeps a cold in my throat for about 10 days before it comes out full blown.

And Joan, you are a very lucky women, but I guess I don't have to tell ya that. Dessert sounds scrumptious.

Jan

Jennerstown PA
Username hidden
(12201 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  1042.1  1043.1  1044.1  1045.1  1046.1  1047.1  1048.1  1049.1  1050.1  1051.1  ... 1529  Next »
10462 to 10471 of 15289
TOPIC: What's for Dinner
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.