Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › What's for Dinner
TOPIC: What's_for_Dinner
« Prev  1 ...  1033.1  1034.1  1035.1  1036.1  1037.1  1038.1  1039.1  1040.1  1041.1  1042.1  ... 1521  Next »
10372 to 10381 of 15205
User Details are only visible to members.
joan...love the nip rings :)

Rockport MA
Username hidden
(13979 posts)
wow Nj impressive! We will have to give it a try.

Dinner tonight usually includes a restaurant and a few bloodies*

joan*

Mantoloking NJ
Username hidden
(7758 posts)
I tried this again and it worked so well I gotta share. Roasted acorn squash & black beans. Split the acorn in half, drizzle with olive oil and bake skin up for 45 to 50 minutes at 350F. remove and let cool for 15 minutes. fine chop a very large onion, start in a tbs of butter on med-high in pan until translucent. Add a can of black beans (drained and rinsed), 1 large chopped roasted red pepper, 5 cloves of garlic chopped, salt and black pepper to taste and drizzle with olive oil, after a few minutes turn the temp down to medium, scope out the roasted squash and rough chop it, add to pan, add chili powder (more than you think you should), spicy paprika, add a teaspoon or 2 each of: ground cardomon, ground ginger,ground cayenne pepper, and add a little more olive oil to blend together. As it starts to heat up again it may seem dry so reduce heat and add a cup or so of white wine. Let this simmer on low for about 20 miuntes. I made this as a side dish. Tell me if you like it.

South Harrison Township NJ
Username hidden
(99 posts)
kat i have a wicked sweet tooth so ill take the creamy flan and you for desert :)

Rockport MA
Username hidden
(13979 posts)
friends coming over for dinner.....menu as follows: hot boiled fresh lobster with drawn butter green sea urchin rowe on freshbaked italian bread hot crusty garlic bread a bottle of fine wine no calorie desert in the bedroom

Rockport MA
Username hidden
(13979 posts)
Rick... good guess... we did a menu substitution and had that dessert as an appetizer... :)

V

Mantoloking NJ
Username hidden
(7758 posts)
kat...dessert...I'll be making limon granita (a recipe from my grandfather's family) with a splash of frozen Limoncello I purchased while visiting the Isle of Capri off the coast of Sorento. tart, refreshing, w/ a bit of a "kick!"

V

Mantoloking NJ
Username hidden
(7758 posts)
Chicken nuggets

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(18093 posts)
kat, if we combined dinners, we'd have a superior Italian buffet.. I can't even think about dessert!! :) Enjoy! Ciao! V

Mantoloking NJ
Username hidden
(7758 posts)
Thank you, I will definitely try it, it's that dropping thing that gets me every time. Appreciate your recipe, and will let you know how it turns out (next weekend)!~!

Jan

Jennerstown PA
Username hidden
(12201 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  1033.1  1034.1  1035.1  1036.1  1037.1  1038.1  1039.1  1040.1  1041.1  1042.1  ... 1521  Next »
10372 to 10381 of 15205
TOPIC: What's for Dinner
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.