Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Open Forum What's for Dinner
TOPIC: What's for Dinner
GoTo Page: Less ... 1038 1039 1040 1041 1042 1043 1044 1045 1046 1047 ... More 
Start   10372 to 10381 of 12801   End
User Details are only visible to members.
we went greek tonight........ for dinner you pervs I had ground lamb steak stuffed w/ feta , and covered w/ fets and fried onions, the mrs had stiffed eggplant I love a good greek salad and the bread was sooo fresh mmmmmm leftovers for lunch tomorow

Burlingham NY
Username hidden
(9724 posts)
Oh Carrie that sounds yummy :)

My husband cant eat cabbage with his issues. It bothers him that he can not eat it on St Pattys Day. What is an Irishman to do on St Pattys Day if he cane eat corned beef and cabbage ( except drink more green beer)

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
Bacon and egg sandwich.

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(18046 posts)
She he took maybe 2 bites... about the same as me lol

Myerstown PA
Username hidden
(4985 posts)
No crock pots for corn beef. It must be completely covered with water and/or beer while braising at a sustained higher temp than crockpots allow for. I'll send you more details if you want to try again. On the red cabbage, do you want it well seasoned or bland? Either way, red wine and red wine vinegar, depending on the seasoning maybe some balsamic or apple cider vinegar. Let me know and I'll give more detail on that.

Saint Augustine FL
Username hidden
(12560 posts)
pizza with bacon and onion.........mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Rockport MA
Username hidden
(6981 posts)
Gary can eat cabbage?

Flounder, garlic noodles, green beans, hot garlic rolls

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
LW... hi pretty lady!! I followed a recipie on line....I had it in the crock pot on low, added cabbage ( which was good!!LOL ) potatoes, and some spices.... the meat when I bought it did not look fatty which is why I wanted to try it.... tell me how to do it and I will gladly try again!!!

I was going to email you anyway lol... we have a braised red cabbage we serve at work but they make it at night so I do not get to see how they do it.... could you tell me?? The serve it with parsly potatoes and frikadeller's....I love cabbage,Gary not so much ... lol

Myerstown PA
Username hidden
(4985 posts)
Sweet Creamy, it was either a very bad piece or a different cookin gmethod would have been better. How did you cook it? Tonoght we're having a NY Strip, Gratin potatoes and white asparagus.

Saint Augustine FL
Username hidden
(12560 posts)
Well we had the corned beef.... gotta say it is not something we will have again.....we both found it greasy, and kind of tasteless.....

Not sure what I will make tomorrow night ....maybe some orange roughy with an orange cream sauce....

Myerstown PA
Username hidden
(4985 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 1038 1039 1040 1041 1042 1043 1044 1045 1046 1047 ... More 
Start   10372 to 10381 of 12801   End
TOPIC: What's for Dinner