Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › What's for Dinner
TOPIC: What's_for_Dinner
Created by: PolyGrl The original post for this thread was deleted.
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 1418  Next »
1 to 10 of 14172
User Details are only visible to members.
Last night was my crispy orange beef, with lemon posset and raspberries for dessert.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(23756 posts)
Unopened, Tigg? WTF?? A whole bunch pepper and a jug'a vinegar gave their lives so you could have that hot sauce.

BT

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(10729 posts)
Tonight is roasted red pepper/asparagus soup and homemade biscuits.

Because of a discussion elsewhere regarding what goes in your food...Last night's dinner was- pheasant pot pie.

With the exception of the pre-made crust, everything came from a friend's organic garden- except the pheasant, salt and pepper. It's cool- he was eating non GMO corn before the dog rousted him straight into the path of the non toxic shot.

Brooklyn Park MN
Username hidden
(5363 posts)
remains unopened.............las of the meatloaf and spinach with butter and salt

Rockport MA
Username hidden
(11242 posts)
How's the Crystal Hot Sauce holding up?

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(10729 posts)
BT still have half of the can you gave me

Rockport MA
Username hidden
(11242 posts)
Tigg,

Can you get the Tony C's at Shaw's/StopNShop or do you need me to drop a care package?

BT

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(10729 posts)
roasted chicken with tony cacchiere seasoning and mayo and panko crumbs carrots in a madeira sause

Rockport MA
Username hidden
(11242 posts)
That was some yumbo gumbo! And the perfect way to start off the weekend of the century.

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(131 posts)
BT - It'll be ready in about 20 minutes. I think you have the kiddos but if not head on over and try to make a dent in this additional 3 quarts I've made. After that we are heading out to meet the cute couple you met that accompanied us on the cruise for some dancing in the street and debauchery--of course you are welcome to join.

~rabbit~

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(2964 posts)
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 1418  Next »
1 to 10 of 14172
TOPIC: What's for Dinner
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.