Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › What's for Dinner
TOPIC: What's_for_Dinner
« Prev  1 ...  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  ... 1418  Next »
71 to 80 of 14174
User Details are only visible to members.
"...I'm not some hick from OHIO..."

Careful Inez, that "I'm really a nice person" facade is slipping again.

~Scamp (Born and raised in OHIO)

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(2966 posts)
Hey thanks buddy ,we could of split 2 between us I better not see any Vs in the tails of them lobsters Hey Inezzzzz knows the rule I'm not some hick from OHIO your dealing with A SEAFARING women here this women no rookie sailor

Ronkonkoma NY
Username hidden
(4606 posts)
4 hot boiled lobsters with lots of butter and fresh ciabata toast

Rockport MA
Username hidden
(11249 posts)
Girlfriend made a chickpea Mediterranean burger from Morning Farms and loved it. Thank goodness she only made one. My cow was good too.

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(4378 posts)
I'll lent you a few cans of beans if you need'em.

BT

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(10735 posts)
After this discussion, I think I'll make vegetarian chili. And it isn't even Lent.

Brooklyn Park MN
Username hidden
(5363 posts)
Someday I'd like to sample Rabbit's cooking.

And maybe some other goodies, but first I'll have to get to NOLA.

Which is on my barrel list. It started as a bucket list, but there's so much on it that now I need a barrel.

Brooklyn Park MN
Username hidden
(5363 posts)
FWIW, I don't use faux meat products.

Not because the soyburger things they used to serve at my HS tasted awful, but rather because I don't try and fake anything.

Well, maybe an orgasm. :-)

This one time, at Laundry Camp...

Brooklyn Park MN
Username hidden
(5363 posts)
Rabbit I would love to try it really , I very good at trying different foods . If I'm ever in NOLA I,ll stop by its really on my bucket list to see that city and the war museum , I'm kind of a naval history buff ,got that from my dad .

Ronkonkoma NY
Username hidden
(4606 posts)
Inez- upbringing has nothing to do with it. I was raised on meat at every meal. My Polish roots are very "meat-centric". I taught myself to cook and have had numerous people tell me I should open a vegan restaurant (never gonna happen as I enjoy having some free time and money). My best friend hates most veggies and can't cook to save her life YET she is vegan as there are so many great meat alternatives now.

Good-The today show did a feature on the Beyond Meat product. Watch the video. It's unbelievable today. com/food/today-puts-meatless-meat-test-does-it-taste-chicken-1D79579619

Honestly the seitan I make is better than the Beyond Meat chikun. Their product is good and if cooked right is nearly identical to actual chicken flesh but I still think the taste and texture in mine us better -- maybe I'm biased

~rabbit~

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(2966 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  ... 1418  Next »
71 to 80 of 14174
TOPIC: What's for Dinner
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.