Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Open Forum What's for Dinner
TOPIC: What's for Dinner
GoTo Page: Less ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... More 
Start   61 to 70 of 12805   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Pan seared, oven finished salmon fillets, quinoa and kale blend, and for a little more color, diced Broccolini sauteed in a little evoo and garlic.

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(276 posts)
One pan cooking:

sautéed 6 stalks of asparagus, added 6 slices of turkey bacon and then crab meat (imitation but still really good). Less than 300 calories with a dab of low fat cream cheese.

I really wanted to wrap the asparagus with the crab and bacon but my fingers were getting burnt.......either way it was delicious.

Mooresville NC
Username hidden
(612 posts)
Delicious beef roast done in the crock pot with a bit of Merlot served over quinoa. Some fresh green beans sauteed in evo and balsamic.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17892 posts)
My youngest, who is vegetarian, had to head back to college today, so cooked an early dinner for her - vegetarian chili with bulgur, and potato pancakes from leftover mashed potatoes.

Apollo PA
Username hidden
(756 posts)
family thanksgiving dinner tonight, since hubby and son had to work on thanksgiving. future daughter in law is cooking, her first turkey dinner. hubby went over early to help.

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2145 posts)
@Rabbit: I stand corrected. I just finished a bowl. It is so good!

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(3986 posts)
@Sed - I didn't see your post 'till now. I'm in the French Quarter (Vieux Carre) not the Garden District so if you were walking around the GD you weren't near me anyway. Hope you had a blast while in town..how could you not? NOLA is awesome!

@BLT - Are you sure you weren't thinking of me? I posted about how awesome going to a Vegan Thanksgiving was and being able to eat everything on the table. The effort to leave the meat on the side is fabulous! People like me appreciate that kind of thinking so much!

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(253 posts)
@nynj: While I was making the soup, I recalled your post about how great it was to eat and not have to challenged with all of us meat eaters.....I left the turkey out of the soup and decided to have it on hand for someone who might want meat or not. See, when we know better we do better -- hopefully....LOL

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(3986 posts)
frozen pizza....yes and its degiornos

Rockport MA
Username hidden
(6989 posts)
Homemade lentil soup with turkey of course.

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(3986 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... More 
Start   61 to 70 of 12805   End
TOPIC: What's for Dinner