Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › What's for Dinner
TOPIC: What's_for_Dinner
« Prev  1 ...  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  ... 1504  Next »
61 to 70 of 15037
User Details are only visible to members.
Redfish asparagus potato and a little wine

Cape Coral FL
Username hidden
(58 posts)
Roasted bone in ribeye with rosemary garlic and mushrooms. Parmesan mashed potatoes, creamed spinach, balsamic Brussel sprouts. Chocolate mousse for deserts. Washed down with a nice Malbec.

Thousand Oaks CA
Username hidden
(7 posts)
Pot roasting fresh dove for the family with mac and cheese green beans and fresh french bread.

Mickey.

Bullard TX
Username hidden
(5873 posts)
Pork loin and mashed tators, Awesome Vab to fix your wife's favorite, Koodos to you

Mickey.

Bullard TX
Username hidden
(5873 posts)
Tonight I made "favorite dinner" for Mrs. VA's birthday.

It's her #1 comfort food, and I haven't made it in a long time. When she was a child her and her sister were raised by their (single) father, who cooked all kinds of ghastly things typical of someone trying really hard but without a lot of experience cooking. One of the things he came up with was ground beef in concentrated cream of mushroom soup on top of mashed potatoes, with corn on top of that. She and her sister loved it and called it "favorite dinner", and it's been called that ever since. It's not especially awesome, but it's one of the only relics of her childhood that she hangs onto. Since all of her family are vegetarians now, she's the only one who still has it once in a while.

I used to make it more often when the kids were at home, less so since we got tired of being overweight. Mrs. VA believes that it's been at least 8 years. I don't know if it's been that long - perhaps 5. Whatever - been a long time, and we did enjoy it.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(27112 posts)
Last night giant pot of spaghetti and meatballs with only the finest ingredients. Fresh mozzarella and tomato salad PLUS stuffed peppers and a loaf of Italian bread.

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(7047 posts)
Beef stew Prefect weather for it BRRRRR

Ronkonkoma NY
Username hidden
(10136 posts)
Pot roast with carrots.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(27112 posts)
Rare night, I felt like cooking. Salmon filet sprinkled with dill weed and a baked potato.

Clemmons NC
Username hidden
(4405 posts)
Its cold and raining here so i will cooked dinner. I am sooooo bored i am going to make shrimp with apricot almond rice for dinner. This dish take an couple of hours.

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(4304 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  ... 1504  Next »
61 to 70 of 15037
TOPIC: What's for Dinner
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.