Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Open Forum What's for Dinner
TOPIC: What's for Dinner
GoTo Page: Less ... 1116 1117 1118 1119 1120 1121 1122 1123 1124 1125 ... More 
Start   11151 to 11160 of 12805   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Lol the M was for Mega lmao.. Any one ever heard of the oilfield? Ever heard of Consultant? ie. company man,, are HSE(safety) consultant, Well that is what i do, Go google it, and see what it pays..

Rayne LA
Username hidden
(5131 posts)
Damn 'D' now if I only made like that 600 million a day I could fly down nightly and hand- feed you :)

of course after reading that shirt I would "pull your hair like I mean it"

Baltimore MD
Username hidden
(2085 posts)
Yes $1200 a day 'would be' good money if that be the truth ! Now Maurice La. doesn't seem like a big town do they actually have real single homes there ?

Baltimore MD
Username hidden
(2085 posts)
Actualy he works in La. Mississippi Texas all over, he never claimed to be a butcher, and i dont know about you but to me 600 m to $1200 a day is good money to me... sure pays our bills plus some lol

Rayne LA
Username hidden
(5131 posts)
"I realize that you are master expert butcher from LA and all that jazz"

is this were he be " making veryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy good money " from ??

Baltimore MD
Username hidden
(2085 posts)
Jaidawn MMMMMM sounds good we want some lol

Rayne LA
Username hidden
(5131 posts)
Meatloaf with brown gravy, mashed potatoes and corn.

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(18047 posts)
chicken on the grill corn and green beans....kinda dull

Rockport MA
Username hidden
(6989 posts)
Just have one word for you Seduction...its called IGNORANCE, and its something I dont like to agrue with soeone that does not know what she is talking about. ...This is the wife typing...Back to the kibbie...Yes it is beef, but its the finest cut of beef there is and it is not hand picked..The butcher takes every bits of grissell, fat, and it nothing but pure ground beef that is grinded three times by the butcher before anyone gets it. After it is frozen up to two days and thawed out we grind it one more time for the raw and a second time for the fried and baked. If you would like the recipe, I would be glad to give it to you. Here is a few more dishes we are sure you know more about than us....I"m going to type them down and you tell us what they are and how to cook them....BOUDIN, GUMBO, ETTOUFFEE, JAMBALAYA, SAUCE PIQUANT, FRICASSE...Oh here is a couple more Lebanses dishes you can explain to us what they are and how to prepare them...TABOULI, HUMUS, We had to LMAO at the way you explained the kibbie that was made with hamburger with wheat...WRONG ...Another thing hubby's dad has never been to Lebanon in his life but can speak and write the language, but kind of funny cause you cant but lived there a third of your life...

Rayne LA
Username hidden
(5131 posts)
Mmmmmmmmmm back straps

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 1116 1117 1118 1119 1120 1121 1122 1123 1124 1125 ... More 
Start   11151 to 11160 of 12805   End
TOPIC: What's for Dinner