Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › What's for Dinner
TOPIC: What's_for_Dinner
« Prev  1 ...  1043  1044  1045  1046  1047  1048  1049  1050  1051  1052  ... 1529  Next »
10471 to 10480 of 15290
User Details are only visible to members.
brisket, beer and hush puppies

Username hidden
(1719 posts)
Thanks V, I have been popping magnesium with zinc for days now. Actually as I have acquired the over the 40 thing, my body keeps a cold in my throat for about 10 days before it comes out full blown.

And Joan, you are a very lucky women, but I guess I don't have to tell ya that. Dessert sounds scrumptious.

Jan

Jennerstown PA
Username hidden
(12201 posts)
Feel better jan... indy research releaed a few weeks ago reported that over the counter zinc tabs can reduce the duration of a cold by a full day if taken during a cold and reduce or avoid totally if taken during the very early stages... (Cold Eze or generic brands)

I'm making dinner for joan tonite..(we have the house to ourselves for a bit tonght! Pasta w/ a freshly made meat sauce sprinkled w. Locatelli grated cheese and acompanied by a fresh green salad Dessert...is the really any question??

V

Mantoloking NJ
Username hidden
(7758 posts)
Just some chicken noodle soup here, this cold has kicked my ass for awhile.

Jan

Jennerstown PA
Username hidden
(12201 posts)
Deanna, and Gina are headed out to dinner. I'm staying at home with grilled ham and cheese sammitches catching up on some recorded TV.

..and playin with the puppies :)

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(8395 posts)
goin to the 99 restaurant with a gift card i just found :)

Rockport MA
Username hidden
(14473 posts)
passion you make me weak..............

spagetti and meatballs on a cold night....simple and quick :)

Rockport MA
Username hidden
(14473 posts)
Pizza

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(18093 posts)
CHANGE of PLANS-- joan will do the meatloaf tomorrow... Dinner on the beach tonight! It'a an atmosphere type of night! Our favorite oceanside pub re-opened! The deck is closed for all but the out of town visitors- we appreciate all of you "Bennies!" A calm ocean, the surf is a bit over 2 feet. To the west, the sky is brillliant as the sun sets over the bay. The barrier islands are deserted--as was the pub with only a few patrons.

The menu.... remember the atmosphere!! LOL

French Onion Soup, Cheeseburger Sliders, French Fries and a shared Caesar salad for 2.

V

Mantoloking NJ
Username hidden
(7758 posts)
Baked ziti and garlic bread here. I can't wait!

San Diego CA
Username hidden
(52 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  1043  1044  1045  1046  1047  1048  1049  1050  1051  1052  ... 1529  Next »
10471 to 10480 of 15290
TOPIC: What's for Dinner
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.