Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › What's for Dinner
TOPIC: What's_for_Dinner
« Prev  1 ...  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  ... 1433  Next »
101 to 110 of 14325
User Details are only visible to members.
Dinner and drink plans cancelled so it's Corned Beaf Seitan with cabbage, potatoes and carrots after all.

VA- did you look at the google images for seitan? Pretty amazing stuff and so versatile. I used to buy all of my vegan "meats" but I discovered making them myself is so much better, I avoid all preservatives and artificial products/coloring/flavorings and it's actually fairly easy to make. I usually make some sort of seitan at least once a week. Maybe next time your sister visits you can surprise her. I'll happily share one of my perfected recipes with you.

~rabbit~

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(3210 posts)
Corned beef hash, eggs, . Yes for dinner

Lyons NY
Username hidden
(1258 posts)
I was going to ask how "corned beef" anything could be reconciled with your veganism, but after googling the word "seitan", I now understand.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(24404 posts)
I had planned to make corned beef seitan with cabbage and potatoes BUT it looks like it's going to be dinner out with friends instead. Gonna have to have our St Paddy's Day meal a day late....it'll still be yummy and since St Pat's lasts all week in NOLA, and parades will still be rolling over the weekend, there is no such thing as late.

~rabbit~

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(3210 posts)
it was leftover pasta (creamy sauce and a huge amount of mushrooms--lighter on the sauce & noodles)

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(9657 posts)
Pot roast ,over noodles ,with gravy.( I didn't have lunch is that ok )

Ronkonkoma NY
Username hidden
(5827 posts)
tbone steak on the grill

Rockport MA
Username hidden
(11694 posts)
Southboy I hope. Haha

Dallas GA
Username hidden
(463 posts)
It's oven roasted chicken, baked sweet potatoes, baked beans.

Lyons NY
Username hidden
(1258 posts)
Corn Beef Reuben ,with swiss cheese and sauerkraut ,Russian dressing , OMG that bikini is going to be very Tight this summer LOL

Ronkonkoma NY
Username hidden
(5827 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  ... 1433  Next »
101 to 110 of 14325
TOPIC: What's for Dinner
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.