Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Open Forum What's for Breakfast
TOPIC: What's for Breakfast
GoTo Page: Less ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... More 
Start   371 to 380 of 916   End
User Details are only visible to members.
think I'm going to whip up a protein shake

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17843 posts)
I just gobbled down some leftover bacon from the fridge.

I know... leftover bacon? How did that happen....

Winter Garden FL
Username hidden
(20266 posts)
I'm posting now... Bloody Mary with ghost pepper salt..

Cary NC
Username hidden
(445 posts)
GFandME: I've been Isle of Palms. It is so nice and if you haven't already been, you should check out Kiawah Island. That is the bomb too; mostly private homes but really nice. I took 17 from Myrtle Beach last weekend through Georgetown on my way back to Vero Beach, FL. It was absolutely breathtaking, although SC was cold compared to Florida where we are still in shorts and bathing suits. I didn't take my sneakers off until I reached Beaufort which I picked up I-95 to take me home. Check out the Whole Foods in Mt. Pleasant. I had some gumbo there when I stopped for lunch....it was so, so good. I love that place. That area is still really busy and the traffic is crazy.

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(3670 posts)
Will be in Isle of palms, SC. Having spinach tomato benedict tomorrow morning :)

Allentown PA
Username hidden
(1306 posts)
I MISS the "Awful Waffle" as I used to call it. But, yeah, blt, I can see where something like that might ruin it for you! Ewww!

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(10727 posts)
Bridge: I like to think that I am a good cook and hostess.

Uriah: I hate to be a spoiler here but I no longer eat at the Waffle House after an experience I had at one in Conway, SC, where baby roaches were crawling all over the table and after complaining to the manager, and writing tothe head office of Waffle House whichcalled me to apologize profusely and offer me all kinds of free shit which I passed on,I just cannot stomach them anymore and I used to not be able to pass one, especially in College Park, GA, when I visited there. I know these things are all over, even in the finest of places but shit I don't want to see it.....I am just saying.

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(3670 posts)
We ate at a Waffle House in North Central MS this morning...The All Star Breakfast Special...

Memphis TN
Username hidden
(3739 posts)
"...Ilet him taste the shrimp..."

You're a great host, and probably a great cook too.

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(8740 posts)
I happily had a breakfast guest this morning....how rare is that shit...LOL...so I made him grits, turkey bacon and one egg over medium -- one egg, can you believe that....I had 4 egg whites three strips of turkey bacon and a small sweet potato with I can't Believe It's Not Butter and a bit of Equal sprinkled on top. All concerned was happy. Oh yeah, I let him taste the shrimp to see if he was open to shrimp and grits. He didn't throw it up but I got the feeling he wasn't really moved by it....hey, more for me....LOL

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(3670 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... More 
Start   371 to 380 of 916   End
TOPIC: What's for Breakfast