What's for Breakfast : Swingers Discussion 20997410331
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumWhat's for Breakfast
TOPIC: What's for Breakfast
GoTo Page: Less ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... More 
Start   331 to 340 of 870   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Bridge: I like to think that I am a good cook and hostess.

Uriah: I hate to be a spoiler here but I no longer eat at the Waffle House after an experience I had at one in Conway, SC, where baby roaches were crawling all over the table and after complaining to the manager, and writing tothe head office of Waffle House whichcalled me to apologize profusely and offer me all kinds of free shit which I passed on,I just cannot stomach them anymore and I used to not be able to pass one, especially in College Park, GA, when I visited there. I know these things are all over, even in the finest of places but shit I don't want to see it.....I am just saying.

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(3172 posts)
We ate at a Waffle House in North Central MS this morning...The All Star Breakfast Special...

Memphis TN
Username hidden
(3410 posts)
"...Ilet him taste the shrimp..."

You're a great host, and probably a great cook too.

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(8318 posts)
I happily had a breakfast guest this morning....how rare is that shit...LOL...so I made him grits, turkey bacon and one egg over medium -- one egg, can you believe that....I had 4 egg whites three strips of turkey bacon and a small sweet potato with I can't Believe It's Not Butter and a bit of Equal sprinkled on top. All concerned was happy. Oh yeah, I let him taste the shrimp to see if he was open to shrimp and grits. He didn't throw it up but I got the feeling he wasn't really moved by it....hey, more for me....LOL

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(3172 posts)
blueberry waffles with real maple syrup

Rockport MA
Username hidden
(6563 posts)
Melvin you taste in pizza is somewhat questionable, there is all sorts of fantastic pizza out there and you like little ceasars and red baron?

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17839 posts)
"Red Baron gives the shits."

There, I fixed it for you. I think.

:-)

Brooklyn Park MN
Username hidden
(3843 posts)
still would rather try it out with a group that doesn't mind spicy as opposed to my kids which won't even eat red baron's pizza because the sauce is too tangy.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17839 posts)
It's pretty mild, PG. I've fed to zillions of picky kids and I've never had a complaint about it being too spicy.

Washington DC
Username hidden
(19402 posts)
might have to make that on one of the trips to the in-laws when I'm making brunch. Trooper would love it, but doesn't make sense to make it here at home when the kids and I couldn't handle the spices :(

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17839 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... More 
Start   331 to 340 of 870   End
TOPIC: What's for Breakfast