Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Open Forum What's for Breakfast
TOPIC: What's for Breakfast
GoTo Page: Less ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... More 
Start   261 to 270 of 1387   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Left over chicken legs

Ronkonkoma NY
Username hidden
(1987 posts)
Left over chicken legs

Ronkonkoma NY
Username hidden
(1987 posts)
You too, NJ. I was ahead of the curve on kale. It's been a green staple since I was a little kid. Blanched, shocked in cold water, it can be held in the fridge for quite a while. One of my favorite recipes combines sautéed (OO, salt, pepper, sweated garlic) tossed with garden-fresh boiled, diced potatoes. I like using bok choy and Napa cabbage, too. Not necessarily for breakfast. Though you could drop a few eggs on the above and call it a day/morning.

BT

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(10248 posts)
Oatmeal and a banana.

Lewes DE
Username hidden
(170 posts)
Thanks for the recipe, Scamp. I'll give it a run, but I'm thinking Tigg's frosted flake suggestion might be a good option this am.

BT

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(10248 posts)
frosted flakes

Rockport MA
Username hidden
(9982 posts)
BT: If you want to try an easy smoothie recipe...

Pour one cup almond milk in the blender, add 1/2 cup frozen kale/spinach (whatever) and blend...add 1/4 cup raw oats, 1/4 cup granola (I use peanut butter granola)...add a scoop of protein powder (we prefer chocolate) and blend for 30 seconds then start adding frozen blueberries, 1/4 cup at a time and splash some fruit juice in as you go for proper consistency. Use four scoops (a total of one cup of frozen blueberries) and let blend for a full minute. This makes two servings and is creamy and, well, smooth.

Note, I use no ice. I freeze the kale/spinach and use frozen blueberries so no ice required. I have added peanut butter as well and just added more fruit juice to thin it out.

~scamp

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(2147 posts)
hey BT, try baby bok choy in place of kale. i know kale is the "hot" veggie at the moment but...the baby bok choy has a great flavour & usually one sprout'll do. FWIW.

Manville NJ
Username hidden
(7020 posts)
Brain roach sounds like a great name for a rock band...last time I checked...up in here.

About to have a boiled egg and head off to occupy a young lady's space.

BT

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(10248 posts)
"you people" really give me too much space in your mind. Let me go."

LOL! Get over yourself. If you don't want to be the butt of the forum joke then stop saying things that turn you into a brain roach. OR learn to laugh at yourself. We've all been on the receiving end of a good forum ribbing. You can laugh along or be laughed at - up in here.

~rabbit~

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(2147 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... More 
Start   261 to 270 of 1387   End
TOPIC: What's for Breakfast