What's for Breakfast : Swingers Discussion 20997410252
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumWhat's for Breakfast
TOPIC: What's for Breakfast
GoTo Page: Less ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... More 
Start   252 to 261 of 854   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Melvin, I want to publically apologize for overstepping boundaries. No one wants to hear another person tell him how to eat, or what to eat and not, without being asked. I'm sorry I went on and on, as if I do everything correctly. I don't.

At any rate, I do apologize and I'll be aware of giving advice where none was asked for. For everyone else who read the posts, Melvin did NOT say anything to me about this, it's something I feel I should say regarding being a "know it all" who really knows very little, or if I do know it, I don't practice it daily.

thanks for not calling me out on it, and also please know I mean an apology, as they don't come easily or frequently from me.

Gina

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7268 posts)
Banana berry smoothie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(17852 posts)
I know. I normally do three moderately sized meals and two-three "snacks" to keep things on an even keel.

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(7660 posts)
Unsolicited advice. You should have something so as not to go off later...just saying.

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(2528 posts)
Just coffee today. Have lunch and dinner appointments. So, lite for now.

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(7660 posts)
Jay, don't let the haters get at you. Just think of us....LOL!

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(2528 posts)
Oatmeal, coffee, water, and 1 don't kill anyone today pill! lmao!

Little Rock AR
Username hidden
(978 posts)
Sexus: I don't know what kind of diabetic you are I or II. I know for a fact that even though diabetes runs crazy in my family, type II is a lifestyle issue and, though difficult, can be controlled. All the symptoms you mention are due to high sugar levels. My numbers are improving dramatically and I am looking forward to coming off the small amount of insulin I take at bedtime. It's not impossible; takes work but oh, so worth it. The belly fat has got to go! That's where the diabetes is as it's really diaobesity....or spelled something like that....I saw it on Dr. Oz.

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(2528 posts)
<span style="color:rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family:tahoma,verdana,arial,helvetica,sans-serif; font-size:14.399999618530273px">If I want a piece of chocolate and deprive myself of that, then I could easily eat everything in the pantry trying o satisfy that craving</span>

<span style="color:rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family:tahoma,verdana,arial,helvetica,sans-serif; font-size:14.399999618530273px">yes, me too. unfortunately chocolate is my biggest weakness, so i tend to over do it.</span>

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2019 posts)
I've learned and still am learning, that there are really no "bad" foods, if you like something, eat it, in moderation. Portion size and balance of foods is what helps me get healthier. I know myself. If I want a piece of chocolate and deprive myself of that, then I could easily eat everything in the pantry trying o satisfy that craving. And have done so. So, now, (and again, not always...if I made good choices always I would not have diabetes and would not be fat either), if I want a piece of chocolate, I have a piece. And I'll choose a GOOD piece, not quantity. And try not to eat A LOT of it, just a piece or two.

It's been a hard lesson for me, but it does work well for me, when I stop and think before I pop something in my mouth.

Gina

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7268 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... More 
Start   252 to 261 of 854   End
TOPIC: What's for Breakfast