Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › What's for Breakfast
TOPIC: What's_for_Breakfast
« Prev  1 ...  21.1  22.1  23.1  24.1  25.1  26.1  27.1  28.1  29.1  30.1  ... 172  Next »
252 to 261 of 1711
User Details are only visible to members.
frosted flakes

Rockport MA
Username hidden
(12201 posts)
Three scrambled eggs with onions and finely shredded cheddar cheese that seemed to disappear; 6 grape tomatoes.

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(7424 posts)
@njny: That sounds like the perfect important meal of the day. I really enjoyed making breakfast for my chica and she really enjoyed it. Especially the salmon cakes which the remaining left with her....LOL

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(7424 posts)
had a spinach & mushroom omelette and some home fries.

and some lovely company.

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(10919 posts)
Bacon, scrambled eggs, and grilled asparagus with pears, bananas and pineapple/orange/coconut mimosas!

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(25007 posts)
This is a treat for my lady: Salmon cakes and hominy grits.

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(7424 posts)
what's for breakfast? Not sure yet (although I have been awake for 4.5 hours) but I know its not soup. Nor will soup/stew be lunch or dinner either. Unless its lobster bisque.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(21058 posts)
@BigDuke: Same with Paris! I can still see myself having a chocolate croissant on the Champs Elysees for breakfast! Those were the days my friend...LMAO

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(7424 posts)
Spain is very nice .I been there a lot ,we use to spend summer there ,as a kid I still have second cousin living there ,At one time it was very cheap to live there ,not so much any more ,the Eruo screwed that up .Oh well

Ronkonkoma NY
Username hidden
(6932 posts)
My bestie in New York, her granddaughter loves Spain and went once with her HS class and then again on her own. I've been using a pressure cooker for years. I love the texture of the veggies and, of course, the soup.

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(7424 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  21.1  22.1  23.1  24.1  25.1  26.1  27.1  28.1  29.1  30.1  ... 172  Next »
252 to 261 of 1711
TOPIC: What's for Breakfast
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.