What's for Breakfast : Swingers Discussion 20997410241
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumWhat's for Breakfast
TOPIC: What's for Breakfast
GoTo Page: Less ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... More 
Start   241 to 250 of 854   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Tigg: I have done that on occasion.

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(2526 posts)
so come on over and you can watch me eat lol

Rockport MA
Username hidden
(6450 posts)
Tigg: I am thinking that if I ate that (1) my blood sugar would go through the roof and (2) I couldn't fit into my skinny jeans.....LOL

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(2526 posts)
im thinking a pile of blueberry waffles with maple syrup

Rockport MA
Username hidden
(6450 posts)
I really wasn't hungry this morning but I have to eat in order to take my meds so I had two slices of turkey bacon, 1/2 sml sweet potato, three scrambled egg whites and the aforementioned coffee that got cold. I am good.

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(2526 posts)
Sausage patties and toast, with jelly.

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(17852 posts)
nj: You deserve to be on the soapbox! What you have done is an amazing accomplishment with more to come. Like Oprah often says, "When we know better, we do better." Congratulations!

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(2526 posts)
Sausage, potato and cheese breakfast taco.

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(17852 posts)
BLT, managing and balancing diet, exercise, etc.--on an ongoing basis, is a constant challenge. about 18 months ago i was close to 200lbs, borderline/pre-diabetic, and asthmatic. i was working out, but self comforting with food--and way too high on the carb side. diabetes ran in my maternal family. not sure where the asthma came from.

i should clearly state i knew, and still do know, all the right things to do. i just wasn't taking care of myself. the death by suicide of my best friend for over 25 years forced me to reassess.

fast forward to today: i am by no means perfect. BUT--i try every day in many ways to make life better for me and all around me. i am less than 10 lbs from my goal and thinner than i have been in years. i feel great. even in the middle of hell--and as is famous-- this too shall pass. there's a door that i opened and am in the process of walking through. i can't wait to discover the rest of *my* life. it is a beautiful thing to reassertion autonomy and rediscover health and movement.

~stepping off soap box~

my breakfast was abbreviated: banana and chai. Lots of chai. lunch will be small but healthy. i am taking my favorite person for dinner to celebrate a school play and some great test scores tonight keeping it light the rest of the day.

Manville NJ
Username hidden
(1257 posts)
Type II diabetes, of which I also "manage," key word being "manage," is very difficult. For the most part, an alcoholic can stop drinking altogether. However, as we know, we have to eat and making perfect food choices all the time, who can do that shit! Compared to what I used to throw down, I stopped drinking period. Now I have one shot, Jameson being my drink of choice lately, and back it up with water. I think we all want to help each other in this regard andfood is such a huge part of the social scene and life in general. I've just scaled my diet back, per the doctor, check my blood often, attempt to keep up my exercise which I've been slacking lately and take my meds to which I am faithful in that. Aside from that that's all we can do. Hopefully, my A1C next month will be dramatically improved.

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(2526 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... More 
Start   241 to 250 of 854   End
TOPIC: What's for Breakfast