Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › What's for Breakfast
TOPIC: What's_for_Breakfast
« Prev  1 ...  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  26  27  28  ... 172  Next »
231 to 240 of 1711
User Details are only visible to members.
@Jub: I love turkey necks. When I make gravy and stuffing for Thanksgiving, I always suck the last of the meat off the bones; so good. I had a mushroom and cheese omelette with a slice of ham and a toasted English muffin. Whenever I start to cook the processed meats, I think about the nitrates thanks to the recent not new reporting.

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(7424 posts)
Today's breakfast was diced turkey sausage, sauteed onions and two whole eggs scrambled, English muffin with ICBINB.

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(7424 posts)
No store bought Turkey necks. Smoked and sweet.

Greenville NC
Username hidden
(1957 posts)
Randy did you shoot that turkey LOL

Ronkonkoma NY
Username hidden
(6909 posts)
Smoke Turkey neck and rice umm!!!

Greenville NC
Username hidden
(1957 posts)
I really did very good on Vacation ,I was eating like a horse ,but only gain 2 lbs ,I'm working it off at work now ,I really need more will power when it come to breakfast ,I'm so weak LOL

Ronkonkoma NY
Username hidden
(6909 posts)
@BigDuke: LMAO for the same reason Planet Fitness serves bagels on the first Tuesday or something like and pizza on some other time. To keep your ass coming back....LOL...it's like the personal trainers who don't teach the client shit so you keep paying him or her. I have no respect for them. I went against what I was going to do with an acquaintance in the gym this morning when I quickly saw she had no clue what to do! The upside is that she is a quick learn, didn't complain and wanted the help. How she eats when she goes home is her problem. I have enough trouble keeping my greedy ass from eating everything that's not nailed down.

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(7424 posts)
oatmeal

@ Inez, that's called a symbiotic business pairing. each keeps you motivated to visit the other. :P

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(10888 posts)
SHHH Don't tell BLT, ,2egg,becon ,cheese on a roll ,Why did there put a Deli right next to the gym ,No Fair

Ronkonkoma NY
Username hidden
(6909 posts)
After a great workout I was hungry so given the hour, I guess it is breakfast. Tuna salad on English muffin with spinach and tomatoes, coffee and dry roasted peanuts.

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(7424 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  26  27  28  ... 172  Next »
231 to 240 of 1711
TOPIC: What's for Breakfast
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.