What's for Breakfast : Swingers Discussion 2099741021
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumWhat's for Breakfast
TOPIC: What's for Breakfast
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... More 
Start   21 to 30 of 793   End
User Details are only visible to members.
we mixed duck eggs with chicken eggs 1 duck, 2 chicken to cut down on the richness of the duck eggs.

Good, we have been discussing the cow. I think he thinks I've lost my mind. If I add quail, it just might confirm it to him.

Louisville KY

Username hidden
(17026 posts)
Pg, we have chicken and Goose eggs, I wont eat the goose eggs though they are too rich and a bit sweeter than the chicken eggs.

We usually give them to a Lady who Dyes them for Easter.

But this year we found a Male to pair with the Female that survived the winter so we are hoping to raise a gaggle of them.

Burlingham NY

Username hidden
(9622 posts)
PG- it might be easier to keep a quail a secret than it would be to keep a cow a secret. Unless we're talking about some genetically modified, gargantuan quail; or a cow that looks like a chicken.

Just sayin'.

Brooklyn Park MN

Username hidden
(3843 posts)
Not that I would buy eggs via amazon, but they sell quail eggs for 12 bucks for 2 dozen.

I'm going to whip up some quiche fillings and freeze them, because I have a feeling when we go back next week-end for more hay that we will end up with more. The hard part will be remembering to thaw them when I want to use them!

Louisville KY

Username hidden
(17026 posts)
Troop: I had a very good LS friend who lived on a farm and when she gave me eggs for the first time, being a city girl, I had no idea the eggs came in so many colors and the yolks are amazing. There is nothing like farm fresh. I made quail once. I am not fond of it and I think royalty used to eat quail eggs so they are very upscale and I would assume expensive.

Vero Beach FL

Username hidden
(2154 posts)
well yesterday I ended up with 57 chicken eggs of all sizes and colors and 10 duck eggs. So yes I think we will be eating a lot of eggs. No quail eggs though, and since we are getting chickens (and a cow shhhh) my husband might kill me if I decide to have quail too.

Louisville KY

Username hidden
(17026 posts)
VA: That is my only complex carb of the day. On occasion I will have oatmeal.

Vero Beach FL

Username hidden
(2154 posts)
A really large blended fruit juice, direct from the grocer..

San Antonio TX

Username hidden
(7892 posts)
BLT: Never heard of sweet potatoes at breakfast, but I say why the hell not. I'll eat eggs for dinner so go for it.

PG: Egg me baby!

Eggs eggs eggs eggs

When we were in Mexico their buffet routinely had hard boiled quail eggs. OMG they were so good. I cannot figure out where to buy any around here though.

Chesapeake VA

Username hidden
(17606 posts)
Standard fare: turkey bacon, three eggs (2 whites 1 whole) 1/2 sweet potato.

Vero Beach FL

Username hidden
(2154 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... More 
Start   21 to 30 of 793   End
TOPIC: What's for Breakfast