Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › What's for Breakfast
TOPIC: What's_for_Breakfast
« Prev  1 ...  195  196  197  198  199  200  201  202  203  204  Next »
1991 to 2000 of 2032
User Details are only visible to members.
Scrambled eggs and bacon, mixed, refried beans and potatoes.

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(18093 posts)
btw

Once in a while they have a trivia contest where they ask what the very first song they played when they came on the air. The answer is "Start Me Up" by the Rolling Stones. They will sometimes go through hundreds of calls before someone gets it.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(28791 posts)
Daaaamn I was in high school when that came on the air. That station and I go way back. I used to see the Rainbow Butt Monkeys (who later became known to everyone here as Finger Eleven) at their talent shows.

Have you ever been to the White House of Rock? It really is a white house.

12 Yates St. Catharines, ON, Canada

For google street view.

Hey! KK is on right now! That bitch must be 60 by now hahah

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(28791 posts)
HTZed was the first station I listened to when I got up here. The white house of rock! I'm a big fan of the diversity of rock they play, and how even THEY make fun of Nickleback.

KK is fucking awesome. Pandora has met her before. I'm looking forward to getting sassed someday.

I "friended" them on facebook to get concert updates and whatnot. Biggs and Barr is just about the only morning radio station I turn my Sirius off for.

I know I'm getting close to home when I can pick up 97.7 on the radio. It's like my candle on the water.

Long Beach CA
Username hidden
(1757 posts)
LOL

I think a lot of what I said has been misunderstood, but shit happens.

I think I mentioned my brother lives in Brampton, my mother and other brother in Niagara Falls, my Dad in St. Catharines, and Mrs. VA's sister and family scattered all over the GTO - so we come back to visit often. Who the hell knows.

p.s. you know CFNY 102.1? It was once the most incredible radio station. Now just a sad shell of its former self. 97.7 HTZ-FM is still pretty cool though. Ever listen to it? If you go to any event Kristy Knight is hosting, and if you talk to her, prepare to be sassed.

Me: Hey Kristy - I have a favor to ask you Kristy: I don't have to blow you, do I?

I'm serious LOL she's a riot.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(28791 posts)
We'd bring you some VA (Zod knows it'd still be hot after an 10 hour drive), but you don't like it when people travel to meet you. ;)

Long Beach CA
Username hidden
(1757 posts)
TIMMAYS!!!!!

I *do* miss Timmie's :(

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(28791 posts)
Breakfast today was a Tim Horton's BELT (Bagel, Egg, Lettuce, and Tomato) and a large coffee so hot you could weld underwater with it.

Long Beach CA
Username hidden
(1757 posts)
I was going to have a rubber biscuit - but it didn't bounce back off the wall, so I went hungraaaaaya, bow bow bow!

Jacksonville FL
Username hidden
(2271 posts)
2 eggs, over easy, ham, hashbrowns, with cheese and a small blueberry muffin.

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(18093 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  195  196  197  198  199  200  201  202  203  204  Next »
1991 to 2000 of 2032
TOPIC: What's for Breakfast
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.