Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Open Forum What's for Breakfast
TOPIC: What's for Breakfast
GoTo Page: Less ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... More 
Start   141 to 150 of 1190   End
User Details are only visible to members.
there's only so far we can each "push" our body's natural eating & sleeping rhythms; knowing those rhythms and working with them, rather than trying to force unnatural rhythms on them, IMHO is the best bet.

i prefer a larger breakfast/lunch & really light dinner (more of a snack). earlier bedtime, earlier wake time. not currently very feasible--part of my ongoing struggle to shave off the extra 15 or so lbs.

long winded way of saying: it's good to know what works for *you*--and adjust accordingly. ;)

Manville NJ
Username hidden
(5784 posts)
Trust me I know this but when your body totally rebels (and by rebelling I mean if I force myself to eat I will most likely throw up) at eating in the morning there isn't much you can do. Although I was this way back when I was working out heavy and there were those that wanted me to enter bbcomps. I have been this way since about age 5. My mom fought to get me to eat in the am, I'd puke on the way to school. She finally gave up and let me just have my chocolate milk. In high school I averaged eating/drinking 4000-5000 calories a day and you could count every rib and hang a coat on my hip bones.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(19773 posts)
@Pirate: A bodybuilder is "trained" to eat. Believe it or not, people are overweight because they eat the wrong food at the wrong time. 95% of getting in shape is training, nutrition and supplementation coupled with rest and water.

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(5100 posts)
I can't imagine eating that in the morning...hubby would but me? I don't like to even really smell food cooking until I have been up for several (as in 6 or 7) hours. Even eating a bowl of fruit 2 hours after waking is a struggle for me.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(19773 posts)
Rice and black beans cooked together, baked chicken and sauteed mushrooms and onions, iced coffee which I made in the espresso machine. Haven't done that in a while.

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(5100 posts)
Glass of chocolate milk before barn work while waking up. Just now a bowl of pineapple and strawberries. Since I have way more than 5lbs to lose.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(19773 posts)
it'll be a smoothie. was gonna splurge on a bagel but given my dinner plans i'll stick with low cal the rest of the day. (cos unlike rabbit i *do* have lbs to lose)

Manville NJ
Username hidden
(5784 posts)
Breakfast this morning will be in "stages"

Right now it's a cup of coffee before taking my son to school

In about an hour I'll be stopping at Scamps where he will have more coffee and a smoothie waiting for me. We will spend a cherished half an hour together talking and reconnecting until I see him off to work.

After I wash up the cups, glasses and blender and feed the cat I will head back to my house where I will make home fries with onion, pepper, mushroom and bacun. I will then relax a bit while eating, watching the morning news, and reminiscing over last night's activities....

...those activities are what have made me so hungry (despite carb loading a few hours before hand) I think I must have worked off 5 pounds--which I don't really have to lose

~rabbit~

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(1716 posts)
beignets and bellini's, then back home so Trooper could seek out all the places I smeared powdered sugar off the beingets all over my body....

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(19773 posts)
chicken noodle soup some sandwich and Frappucino.... damn i feel so good.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(1257 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... More 
Start   141 to 150 of 1190   End
TOPIC: What's for Breakfast