Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Open Forum What's for Breakfast
TOPIC: What's for Breakfast
Created by: south_vegas_cpl
Original Starting post for this thread:
The most important meal of the day. What are YOU having to start your brain & body this morning?

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 944   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Mushrooms on toast? Laughed as I read that because it reminded me of an Ital-English expression, "Stugats"on toast. It's an expletive. Stugats translates to "stupid dick".

I dunno. I found that funny...

BT

OT: I had turkey sausage, diced fingerling potatoes with onion & green pepper, and eggs.

Boston MA
Username hidden
(8979 posts)
Slightly nontraditional mushrooms on toast (as it's vegan). with garlic/chive cashew soft cheese, seitan bacon(chopped and cooked with the shrooms), and a fried eggg on top.

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(239 posts)
frosted flakes with real milk

Rockport MA
Username hidden
(6981 posts)
I just had a protein shake with heavy cream added. Wasn't that hungry today.

This is always the way it is when I switch over to keto. I barely have an appetite for the first couple of days. I have to make myself eat.

Winter Garden FL
Username hidden
(20528 posts)
and/or frittatas.

Manville NJ
Username hidden
(3219 posts)
BLT, do a google search on crustless quiches. I have a couple recipes I found online that are excellent and, of course, can be tweaked to meet your tastes. They both use onion, zucchini, cheese, milk and eggs, and then the differences occur. They have always been very popular wherever I've served them.

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(9276 posts)
I've been invited to Christmas Breakfast at my sister's house. When she extended the invitation, she had no idea what she was making so she couldn't tell me what to bring. I am not eating all those carb laden foods like rolls, french toast and the like. Any suggestions?

I like parfait and they are pretty benign. If all else fails, I will be carrying my turkey bacon, eggs and sweet potatoes and Equal as she uses Splenda which I hate.

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(3972 posts)
Gluten-free oatmeal

Boston MA
Username hidden
(8979 posts)
i'll be doin the french toast with berries for my lil darlin this weekend. with chocolate whipped--'cos that's how we like it. with chai for me and the lil one.

**extra cardio this week!

Manville NJ
Username hidden
(3219 posts)
NJ,

It was! I thought the kids needed something special after me being away all week. Off again on Friday. So, maybe something similar to what the woman right below me is enjoying might be in order. Sans coffee for the Chirrins.

BT

Boston MA
Username hidden
(8979 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 944   End
TOPIC: What's for Breakfast