Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Open Forum What's for Breakfast
TOPIC: What's for Breakfast
GoTo Page: Less ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... More 
Start   71 to 80 of 1017   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I am going to my sister's for breakfast on Christmas Day. Before I could finish my tirade about what I am not eating, she cut me off, bitch, LOL and told me we're having some traditional Jamaican food which was music to my ears since I don't want all those carbs. On the menu is ackee and salt fish. Those of you who have been to Hedo may have had it as they serve it on the breakfast buffet or at least they did when I was there, turkey sausage, eggs, ambrosia and some other stuff I can't remember and my brother sent down a Jamaican black cake and hard dough bread so I don't have to bring anything....how can I show up with nothing, so I am going to pick up a Tortuga Rum Cake. It will offset the black cake which a lot of people don't eat.

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(4196 posts)
chocolate smoothie

Manville NJ
Username hidden
(4493 posts)
blueberry waffles and bacon

Rockport MA
Username hidden
(7683 posts)
Mushrooms on toast? Laughed as I read that because it reminded me of an Ital-English expression, "Stugats"on toast. It's an expletive. Stugats translates to "stupid dick".

I dunno. I found that funny...

BT

OT: I had turkey sausage, diced fingerling potatoes with onion & green pepper, and eggs.

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(9380 posts)
Slightly nontraditional mushrooms on toast (as it's vegan). with garlic/chive cashew soft cheese, seitan bacon(chopped and cooked with the shrooms), and a fried eggg on top.

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(604 posts)
frosted flakes with real milk

Rockport MA
Username hidden
(7683 posts)
I just had a protein shake with heavy cream added. Wasn't that hungry today.

This is always the way it is when I switch over to keto. I barely have an appetite for the first couple of days. I have to make myself eat.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(21812 posts)
and/or frittatas.

Manville NJ
Username hidden
(4493 posts)
BLT, do a google search on crustless quiches. I have a couple recipes I found online that are excellent and, of course, can be tweaked to meet your tastes. They both use onion, zucchini, cheese, milk and eggs, and then the differences occur. They have always been very popular wherever I've served them.

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(9636 posts)
I've been invited to Christmas Breakfast at my sister's house. When she extended the invitation, she had no idea what she was making so she couldn't tell me what to bring. I am not eating all those carb laden foods like rolls, french toast and the like. Any suggestions?

I like parfait and they are pretty benign. If all else fails, I will be carrying my turkey bacon, eggs and sweet potatoes and Equal as she uses Splenda which I hate.

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(4196 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... More 
Start   71 to 80 of 1017   End
TOPIC: What's for Breakfast