What's dishonest with respect to weight statements on your profile : Swingers Discussion 220658
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumWhat's dishonest with respect to weight statements on your profile
TOPIC: What's dishonest with respect to weight statements on your profile
Created by: vabeachcouple33
Original Starting post for this thread:
What do you consider to be "honest"? Certainly (I hope) you don't hop on the scale every day and update your stated weight to the nearest pound. So if your weight drifts around a little, at what point does it become "dishonest"?

I'll be honest here - our general policy is to round to the next lowest 5 pound interval (i.e. if it says I'm 210, I'm somewhere between 210-214).

So I find myself today at 217. Whoops. It's been creeping up slowly for a couple months now and I'm going to kick my own ass back to 210 or so... but in the meantime, is stating 210 while (temporarily) 217 "dishonest" to you? I'm guessing probably not, but at what point DOES it become dishonest?

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
 1 to 10 of 51   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Sw, I hear you! I was only that size because I was ill...as soon as I got healthy whoooooop! Right back to size 10 my ass went hahahaha. Inked, thank you! That is very sweet of you.

Username hidden
(23992 posts)
no matter the flare of the pelvic crest or the padding over the hips, if the pelvic inlet is narrow, or the configuration isn't condusive, it's just not happening {there are four pelvic configurations, gynecoid being the most condusive to child-bearing} My second son came out in three pushes, but that was pure adrenalin on my part, because I heard the FHT's tanking and knew he needed out quick!

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(10727 posts)
"Oh well, my OB nurse said that I should have kids for a living. "

no OB nurse would ever say that about me because sadly even though I have wide hips there is no way they can make it through my pelvis.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17840 posts)
I just looked at my own profile...and it has 185 pounds. Okay, fixing that LOL.

Username hidden
(23992 posts)
LOL! No, its very true. When I was in the military we had to weigh in every month. Every month I had to do the tape test because I always was scale weight over my age limit LOL. And I was so thin my hip bones poked out when I stood up (ohhh, the good old days, and I'd ask Jay "do I look fat?" MORON!!!! lol). I dunno, but its true hahaha.

Username hidden
(23992 posts)
Do you have a camel hump full of bricks or something that's not visible in your pics? Because you don't look anywhere near 165lbs.

T

Danville PA
Username hidden
(3205 posts)
My weight has always stayed the same. I have heavy bones or something, because scale weight wise, I have always been heavier. At my thinnest, and I was baggy in a size 3, I weighed 147 pounds. I have been around 160/165 since my weight returned to normal. If I ever get motivated and work out it may go down...but I am pretty pleased where I am. No, I'm just lazy LOL.

Username hidden
(23992 posts)
between all that picture / all beautiful/ two is my favorite... both is elegant... You in red and black dress... Real nice. :) one question? can you open for me more gallery I really like to see more from you...

Newport News VA
Username hidden
(1167 posts)
Thank you bobby :)

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(2626 posts)
Cayne... when I see last picture in bathtub and your beautiful sexy ass I need a go in the my bathtub and give myself long shower... :) girl nice ass....

Newport News VA
Username hidden
(1167 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
 1 to 10 of 51   End
TOPIC: What's dishonest with respect to weight statements on your profile