Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Open Forum What's Your Passion
TOPIC: What's Your Passion
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 ... More 
Start   21 to 30 of 30 
User Details are only visible to members.
I have various passions, aside from my kids. In no particular order: Fitness the outdoors landscaping Archery & firearms Football (especially college) Reading, fiction and non-fiction Woodworking (no expert!) Politics

Pottstown PA
Username hidden
(1576 posts)
tiggr it was not mean at all. Gina is one of the few from the fora that I have met in person. It didn't take me long to learn how to smack her on the ass ;)

Winter Garden FL
Username hidden
(20523 posts)
I have so many passions, I don't even know where to start. First and foremost, the most constant passion is Zionism, the Israeli Palestinian conflict. For as long as I can recall, I've been insanely interested in it, and have been gobbling up all the books that I can on the topic, consuming as much media coverage, articles and commentaries on the topic. I met the current President of Israel as well as the current minister of defense.

Fitness and health.

Orchids and gardening.

Politics.

There are many, many more. But the above are on the top of the list of passions that literally consume me.

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(17246 posts)
Kind, my passion could be helping you find ways to occupy spare time ; )

Amherst Canada
Username hidden
(2373 posts)
My passion and mission is helping women and men find options to regain what nature or surgery takes away because of menopause, hysterectomy and general aging. I believe in Bioidentical Hormones in the form of Subcutaneous Pellets.

So far, I've created a group with over 500 women and a few men in support of them. I'm a moderator on a menopause forum and post on many other forums dealing with this topic.

I've helped women and men all over the US and even as far away as New Zealand find doctors that believe, understand and utilize this form of delivery.

I never again want any woman to go through 16 years (or any amount) with no libido and faster than normal aging.

Greeneyes

Scottsdale AZ
Username hidden
(177 posts)
tiggr, not everyone thinks so;) But thank you. And that's a fine passion, drive, craving, compulsion to have, as I have the right ass just for smacking.

Mr. Sexus' passion is patriotism. There's a lot more to that, but maybe someday he'll actually post in here...HAHAHAHA. Riiight.

Some have lofty pasisons, like bettering the world, yadda yadda, but what I was going for here is just what you have in your heart and soul that brings you contentment, or that you just simply "have" to do sometimes.

Tonight, for me, it was painting on pumpkins.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7570 posts)
Building things (I'd love to get paid to restore old airplanes and yachts) and performing on stage (singing, dancing, acting).

Long Beach CA
Username hidden
(1757 posts)
ahhhh va thats mean....gina is so sweet

Rockport MA
Username hidden
(6981 posts)
Mine is learning. Learning anything - history, science, how to fix things, etc.....

...... how to smack Gina on the ass....

Winter Garden FL
Username hidden
(20523 posts)
Posted this on another site, but, how would you describe passion (not necessarily the romantic/sexual kind) and what is yours? What compels you? What fills you and is something you just have to do/have/want/be?

Examples: one of mine is writing (duh). Sometimes it's ridiculous how I feel that urge and need and compulsion to just write. Sometimes it's drawing something, music, reading, books. What is wonderful is that I have encouragement to follow my passions. What is frustrating is when I let time, responsibilities, etc., get in the way.

It's wonderful and fulfilling to hear of people who know their passions and can have a career, or make their living following them. And it's very sad when people go for years without being able to realize them.

So, what's your passion? (and yes, I already know I'll get stupid responses:)

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7570 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 ... More 
Start   21 to 30 of 30 
TOPIC: What's Your Passion