What's Your Passion : Swingers Discussion 210368
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumWhat's Your Passion
TOPIC: What's Your Passion
Created by: SexusNTexas
Original Starting post for this thread:
Posted this on another site, but, how would you describe passion (not necessarily the romantic/sexual kind) and what is yours? What compels you? What fills you and is something you just have to do/have/want/be?

Examples: one of mine is writing (duh). Sometimes it's ridiculous how I feel that urge and need and compulsion to just write. Sometimes it's drawing something, music, reading, books. What is wonderful is that I have encouragement to follow my passions. What is frustrating is when I let time, responsibilities, etc., get in the way.

It's wonderful and fulfilling to hear of people who know their passions and can have a career, or make their living following them. And it's very sad when people go for years without being able to realize them.

So, what's your passion? (and yes, I already know I'll get stupid responses:)

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 30   End
User Details are only visible to members.
we are nudists cannot wait to come home from work and be naked

Dalhart TX
Username hidden
(26 posts)
I think I am with Kind on this one, feeling as if I'm in between passions. With both kids gone now, things take on new perspectives. My passion used to be cooking... For crowds! Especially during football season, all my kids' friends would be in and out all day and I would cook. They enjoyed it as much as I did. Trying new recipes, taking requests for old favorites. My husband always called the kitchen "my happy place". I have tried a few times to cook large meals on Sundays this year, but it is just not the same. Working out in my gym is still a passion...love that alone time, blaring the music and breaking a sweat, but it is time to find other passions!

Apollo PA
Username hidden
(741 posts)
Kind....aww....thank you! That passion is mutual!

I like this topic. Sometimes, we can get so involved in everyday life "stuff" that we forget or misplace what really gets us going. This has made me think about the things in life I'm passionate about. I need to focus on some of them again.

Scottsdale AZ
Username hidden
(177 posts)
Gina you are very sweet, thank you. I responded to your comment btw ;).

Come with us!

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16466 posts)
J: music M: growing things

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2172 posts)
Gina, I know both Nelson Ledges and Mid Ohio host Porche Club events. NL is faster, Mid Ohio more technical and challenging.

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(11885 posts)
M, I'd like some more info on that for my son. He goes to a track in N Ohio every year for Porsche owners. Driving and sports cars is his total passion. And side note, I'm glad you posted yours, as I thought of you when I wrote the OP b/c you are vocal about your passion for Israel and I respect that greatly.

that's not a suck up compliment, by the way, although some on here will think so. I have no need to suck up. Need to suck? Ohhh.

My passion, above most, is to help women who have been silenced to find their voice through writing, music and art. That passion encompasses most everything about me.

Gina

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7399 posts)
Pretty sure that's a safety issue M. If you are in a crash, the safety workers need to be able to reach in and pull you out quickly. That is also why there are epaulets on driving suits.

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(11885 posts)
"And here I thought it was creating spare profiles so you could continue to poke fun while being suspended."

My subpassion is making people think I'm someone I'm not. I'm batting 1000 today!

Moron Buenos Aires Argentina
Username hidden
(467 posts)
Somewhere in Northern Jersey, I'll ask when he gets off the phone. They have some nutty rules; leaving the window open when you race etc...

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16466 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 30   End
TOPIC: What's Your Passion