What's Your Biggest Turn Off : Swingers Discussion 2103721082
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumWhat's Your Biggest Turn Off
TOPIC: What's Your Biggest Turn Off
GoTo Page: Less ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... More 
Start   82 to 91 of 244   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Ugh! Sloppy drunks! Probably my absolute BIGGEST turn off. Hubby and I are non drinkers, and I was a bartender for a loooong time...so I have an intolerance for it. After years of having to be nice and deal with it. It's such a huge pet peeve. And people who say they can't be in the LS unless they are a few drinks in. Uh...that's a deal breaker. If you have to be drunk, then this isn't for you. You will wake up and feel shameful and regretful. I don't need any social lubricant in order to be wild, and if you have to get sloppy first, then you need to look at the underlying issues there.

Oakland TN

Username hidden
(118 posts)
Impatient/Desperate people.

They email you. Less than 48 hours goes by and they are emailing you again. "Hey, did you get our last email? Wondering why we didn't hear from you. Just let us/me know either way, ok?"

I get it if it's been like a week or longer. But 1 or 2 days? Christ.

T

Danville PA

Username hidden
(3174 posts)
*There's actually ALWAYS 3 sides to every story. Side 1, side 2, and the truth.*

One of my favorite lines.

Adults should be able to handle rejection. This isn't high school. While I don't know what the current drama is, I don't really care come to think of it, I certainly deal with enough assholes on this website that can't take no for an answer. It's pathetic to watch men in their late 40's, late 50's that continue to follow me around like lost puppies, despite the fact that I've rejected them, and had to block them. It's just ugly.

Colts Neck NJ

Username hidden
(16497 posts)
Livewire that is another of my Turn off's too. I can't stand when people get sloppy drunk around me.

Louisville KY

Username hidden
(17096 posts)
I'm amused I comment about people not taking rejection well, like in the case of the SM that emailed me yesterday and it led to me being blocked by someone who I guess took it personally?

PG

Louisville KY

Username hidden
(17096 posts)
It's ok PG, it reassured all the ladies on his waiting list.

Pittsburgh PA

Username hidden
(4449 posts)
ok so now that post doesn't make sense because the post that referenced that has now been deleted.

PG

Louisville KY

Username hidden
(17096 posts)
I can fully attest to the fact that Nic does indeed have a cock ;)

Louisville KY

Username hidden
(17096 posts)
PG and Nic, I totally agree with you on that, as people who don't accept rejection very well are also a pet peeve of mine and my partners. Sometimes the only way that we have found to deal with the situation is to "block" access and then the problems becomeinvisible, at least to us anyway.

As adults, we should understand that sexual attraction is an extremely personal and subjective thing and not everybody is compatible in this lifestyle, either as lovers or friends. This lifestyle is all about freedom of choice --- and people who don't understand that, well, are you really a swinger?

Username hidden
(799 posts)
Oh so true PG!

Poland OH

Username hidden
(11885 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... More 
Start   82 to 91 of 244   End
TOPIC: What's Your Biggest Turn Off