What's Your Biggest Turn Off : Swingers Discussion 2103721082
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumWhat's Your Biggest Turn Off
TOPIC: What's Your Biggest Turn Off
GoTo Page: Less ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... More 
Start   82 to 91 of 258   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I'm a happy drunk, very very happy drunk

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Someday we will see this in action, i am sure of it.

We are both very happy, belly-laughing drunks. Never understood the mopers, criers, i love you guys, and the angry fuckers.

Philadelphia PA

Username hidden
(2131 posts)
I'm a happy drunk, very very happy drunk, just ask SA and Gina {WEG}

Colts Neck NJ

Username hidden
(16513 posts)
As flirty and horny as I am all the time I get even more so

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

now that sounds like fun!!! lol it is, for all involved ;)

Louisville KY

Username hidden
(16974 posts)
KnB luckily I have only puked twice from drinking and both times there were other factors involved. The first time was when my husband told me he loved me for the first time, and the second time I had a 102 fever (which I didn't know before drinking) However that said, I don't drink much as the people in the fora that know me in person can attest. It goes back to that control thing of mine. However even very tipsy while I let down that last bit of control freak in me I have never done anything I didn't really want to do. I just stay away from dance poles if I have had more then one drink.

Louisville KY

Username hidden
(16974 posts)
one, and if carefully paced, two drinks, I'm a LOT of fun to be around. Get the second one in me or get me drinking too much, I'm asleep or puking, whichever comes first. SOOOO not how I like speding my evening, so I avoid drinking too much!

Mcallen TX

Username hidden
(9909 posts)
As flirty and horny as I am all the time I get even more so

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

now that sounds like fun!!!

bartender....

Philadelphia PA

Username hidden
(2131 posts)
I just like getting a nice little buzz going and sustaining it through the evening.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The elusive perfect buzz is a work of art. When you find it on any given evening it is to be appreciated.

Philadelphia PA

Username hidden
(2131 posts)
every once in a while hubby likes to get me moderately light buzz drunk. As flirty and horny as I am all the time I get even more so and he finds it fun and amusing. Not something we do when we are out socializing though.

Louisville KY

Username hidden
(16974 posts)
Sloppy drunks are awful. Self proclaimed power drinkers are even worse. Anyone can accidentally get sloppy drunk without intending to. The power drinkers are actually making the conscious decision to drink until they puke and/or pass out and are pounding their chest about it the entire time. Not to mention that they rarely drink as much as they think they do.

As for me, I've been sloppy drunk only a time or two in the last few years. I just like getting a nice little buzz going and sustaining it through the evening. Not for social lubrication, but just because a nice buzz feels pretty good every now and then.

T

Danville PA

Username hidden
(3160 posts)
Milf, I'm with you: I volunteer to be DD when the occasion arises, but that doesn't mean I wan to babysit a blubbering drunk! I like a drink or two, but I'm a lightweight. If I get pushed to drink beyond my limit, chances are whatever the person thought they'd gain by getting me buggar'd up ain't gonna happen! If I can't do it sober, maybe I shouldn't do it at all.

Mcallen TX

Username hidden
(9909 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... More 
Start   82 to 91 of 258   End
TOPIC: What's Your Biggest Turn Off