What's Your Biggest Turn Off : Swingers Discussion 2103721072
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumWhat's Your Biggest Turn Off
TOPIC: What's Your Biggest Turn Off
GoTo Page: Less ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... More 
Start   72 to 81 of 237   End
User Details are only visible to members.
every once in a while hubby likes to get me moderately light buzz drunk. As flirty and horny as I am all the time I get even more so and he finds it fun and amusing. Not something we do when we are out socializing though.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17840 posts)
Sloppy drunks are awful. Self proclaimed power drinkers are even worse. Anyone can accidentally get sloppy drunk without intending to. The power drinkers are actually making the conscious decision to drink until they puke and/or pass out and are pounding their chest about it the entire time. Not to mention that they rarely drink as much as they think they do.

As for me, I've been sloppy drunk only a time or two in the last few years. I just like getting a nice little buzz going and sustaining it through the evening. Not for social lubrication, but just because a nice buzz feels pretty good every now and then.

T

Danville PA
Username hidden
(3205 posts)
Milf, I'm with you: I volunteer to be DD when the occasion arises, but that doesn't mean I wan to babysit a blubbering drunk! I like a drink or two, but I'm a lightweight. If I get pushed to drink beyond my limit, chances are whatever the person thought they'd gain by getting me buggar'd up ain't gonna happen! If I can't do it sober, maybe I shouldn't do it at all.

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(10727 posts)
"Sloppy drunks" is a great answer to the OP! Even if I know that moderate drinking will happen, I usually volunteer to be the D.D. I'm not a big drinker, so it's no inconvenience to me. But it always stinks to become a babysitter to someone that shoulda stopped a few drinks ago.

Redford MI
Username hidden
(303 posts)
Frs, I prefer to get you "sloppy" first...in a good way!

Jacksonville FL
Username hidden
(2271 posts)
Ugh! Sloppy drunks! Probably my absolute BIGGEST turn off. Hubby and I are non drinkers, and I was a bartender for a loooong time...so I have an intolerance for it. After years of having to be nice and deal with it. It's such a huge pet peeve. And people who say they can't be in the LS unless they are a few drinks in. Uh...that's a deal breaker. If you have to be drunk, then this isn't for you. You will wake up and feel shameful and regretful. I don't need any social lubricant in order to be wild, and if you have to get sloppy first, then you need to look at the underlying issues there.

Oakland TN
Username hidden
(118 posts)
Impatient/Desperate people.

They email you. Less than 48 hours goes by and they are emailing you again. "Hey, did you get our last email? Wondering why we didn't hear from you. Just let us/me know either way, ok?"

I get it if it's been like a week or longer. But 1 or 2 days? Christ.

T

Danville PA
Username hidden
(3205 posts)
*There's actually ALWAYS 3 sides to every story. Side 1, side 2, and the truth.*

One of my favorite lines.

Adults should be able to handle rejection. This isn't high school. While I don't know what the current drama is, I don't really care come to think of it, I certainly deal with enough assholes on this website that can't take no for an answer. It's pathetic to watch men in their late 40's, late 50's that continue to follow me around like lost puppies, despite the fact that I've rejected them, and had to block them. It's just ugly.

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(17056 posts)
Livewire that is another of my Turn off's too. I can't stand when people get sloppy drunk around me.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17840 posts)
I'm amused I comment about people not taking rejection well, like in the case of the SM that emailed me yesterday and it led to me being blocked by someone who I guess took it personally?

PG

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17840 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... More 
Start   72 to 81 of 237   End
TOPIC: What's Your Biggest Turn Off