What's Your Biggest Turn Off : Swingers Discussion 2103721051
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumWhat's Your Biggest Turn Off
TOPIC: What's Your Biggest Turn Off
GoTo Page: Less ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... More 
Start   51 to 60 of 237   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I, too, need water. One of our favorite experiences was at a club in Vegas where I was fucked and sucked and licked and flogged and handcuffed and you name it. This was in a big open group room, but singles were not allowed to join in (they had EXCELLENT security volunteers), and after numerous orgasms, I gasped that I needed a little break and some water. A nice looking single guy was quick on that draw and brought me a glass. You can bet he was invited up on the platform beds to join in. No, I'm not THAT EASY! It was that he was paying attention and meeting a need. Instead of standing on the sidelines with cock in hand watching the group activity.

My biggest turn off, agreed, is stupidity. Ignorance, actually, and it goes beyond that to being ignorant and proud of it. Example: my ex once bragged that he had not read a book since high school. Um? And that was only one of the stupid things he thought was "cool" about himself. He had a rock hard body and was cute, but that does not make up for ignorance and bullying.

Gina

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7450 posts)
"Oh, if I'm in that kinda mood, I don't need alcohol, but barring that, I'm very frisky off of just one."

I'm pretty much in that mood all the time. Ask those that have met me no alcohol required ;) I haven't been drunk since pre-swinging days. I'm a one or two over a 6 hour time frame. If I'm pole dancing? Bring me water.

PG

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17840 posts)
If someone takes the time to actually reject us, instead of just ignoring our email, we tend to send them one more mail thanking them for the reply, and then leave them alone. We're not here to fill a *NEED*... we're here to have fun. A few rejections here and there aren't going to stop us from having fun.

I think our biggest turnoff is stupid people. If we can't hold a conversation with you, chances are we're not going to enjoy your company regardless of how hot you might be.

Kalona IA
Username hidden
(134 posts)
Oh, if I'm in that kinda mood, I don't need alcohol, but barring that, I'm very frisky off of just one.

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(10709 posts)
dang kids...they tend to add that whole responsibility thing to our lives...just like my job cutting into my free time.

Oakland TN
Username hidden
(118 posts)
I don't get sick when I get drunk. I just usually start taking clothes off. Mine, his, yours...although luckily for me my sense of what is desirable is still in tact so ugly boys still couldn't get a drunk fuck. Been a long time since I was really drunk though. I do remember something about trying to strip the very cute bartender...and we were not swingers back then lol.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17840 posts)
Meh! I've always been a "lightweight". Translation: if you try to get me drunk to get somewhere with me, you're going to either wind up watching me sleep or holding my hair while I puke my guts up! Not cool, I have to REALLY pace myself.

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(10709 posts)
I used to be like that Gina, until after the kids were born. They screwed up my being able to knock them back so easily.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17840 posts)
Ha nice!

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2183 posts)
it just means it takes a lot to get me drunk :) And that I can out-shot one self-proclaimed bad ass who talks a good talk but in reality is just a puddin. :P

And is pictured here.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7450 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... More 
Start   51 to 60 of 237   End
TOPIC: What's Your Biggest Turn Off