What's Your Biggest Turn Off : Swingers Discussion 2103721042
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumWhat's Your Biggest Turn Off
TOPIC: What's Your Biggest Turn Off
GoTo Page: Less ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... More 
Start   42 to 51 of 237   End
User Details are only visible to members.
we have 2 Christmas trees and 4 santas!

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2198 posts)
A big turn off, for me, are people, who are one uppers. No matter what story is told, they have done it better (or more often,etc). I guess they do it to impress people but instead they are turning most people off.

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(17950 posts)
For us, it's going to a party where the host is trying to manipulate people - trying to orchestate the people like HE should be the one who decides who is going to play with who - etc.

My wife has a healthy ( huge ) pair of boobs and is very easy on the eyes. When we go to a party as the new / newer couple - she feels like she's the target / prioze of the night. She likes doing things at her own speed, and making her own selections. We fuck, and usually fuck multiple people at any given partiy, but WE decide who we want to reach out to, and that's the way it's supposed to be !

Minor turn-offs - too much body ot pubic hair / poor hygiene / over-the-top obeisty !

Brandon FL
Username hidden
(26 posts)
My biggest turn off is single males who just want to come in and fuck but don't want to hang out and party, a little first. They are bad about that here, which is why I can't find a regular boy toy. If you can't party with us, you sure as hell can't swing with us.

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(17950 posts)
Mirror on the floor?

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(8565 posts)
*Not to self, carry around water next club visit...LOL

Jacksonville FL
Username hidden
(2271 posts)
yeah... the club story was pretty damn hot. :)

Kalona IA
Username hidden
(134 posts)
awesome!

love the club story.

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2198 posts)
well, okay, depending on the circumstances, I am actually that easy.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7467 posts)
I, too, need water. One of our favorite experiences was at a club in Vegas where I was fucked and sucked and licked and flogged and handcuffed and you name it. This was in a big open group room, but singles were not allowed to join in (they had EXCELLENT security volunteers), and after numerous orgasms, I gasped that I needed a little break and some water. A nice looking single guy was quick on that draw and brought me a glass. You can bet he was invited up on the platform beds to join in. No, I'm not THAT EASY! It was that he was paying attention and meeting a need. Instead of standing on the sidelines with cock in hand watching the group activity.

My biggest turn off, agreed, is stupidity. Ignorance, actually, and it goes beyond that to being ignorant and proud of it. Example: my ex once bragged that he had not read a book since high school. Um? And that was only one of the stupid things he thought was "cool" about himself. He had a rock hard body and was cute, but that does not make up for ignorance and bullying.

Gina

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7467 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... More 
Start   42 to 51 of 237   End
TOPIC: What's Your Biggest Turn Off