What's Your Biggest Turn Off : Swingers Discussion 2103721032
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumWhat's Your Biggest Turn Off
TOPIC: What's Your Biggest Turn Off
GoTo Page: Less ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... More 
Start   32 to 41 of 237   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Had a first experience with hair extensions this past weekend. Ewwww!!!! Wigs may possibly make a woman appear sexy, but I'm such a "hands on" girl that they're not worth it. {hair grabbing is HOT}

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(3011 posts)
** feel pretty

Buford GA
Username hidden
(3898 posts)
lol :) been there done that more or less. Went to get a hand full of hair in the moment and it was a weaved extention. Ewwwwwww ,besides the woman being embrasssed. Straight up outside of the lifestyle whatever makes one fell pretty go for it.

Also Wig pics then on a meet and greet bam !!!! Totally different short hair look. Huge turn off. Not that I don't like short hair styles on some women it's just that deception part.

Buford GA
Username hidden
(3898 posts)
I hear you on the wigs and hair extensions. We met this couple a few years back, and she had the most gorgeous hair. Nice thick, down to her waist red hair, she was fairs skinned and freckled so it didn't even enter anyone's mind that the hair is not hers.

One thing led to another and we wound up in their bedroom, at one point, we were facing each other on our fours with the men on the other end (doggy). Hubby, on occasion will grab hair and pull on it, which he did with her. Her wig did not come off, but it shifted.

Now understand, I was facing her, so I'm looking at her face with the wig on the side, exposing a wig cap that covers brown hair!

She freaks out, I burst into laughter, the men are confused, she jumps off the bed, yells ASSHOLE! and disappears into the bathroom!

Let me tell you, that was one moment that neither one of us will forget.

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(16801 posts)
** keep it a secret

Buford GA
Username hidden
(3898 posts)
In retrospect thinking back reviewing 2012, in order....Wigs, and or hair extensions. Squirters that keep in a secrete , so very not cool ladies. Now I feel the need to ask it as a meet and greet topic. I' m really surprised how many women do. But sadly it's a deal breaker for us for playmates.

Buford GA
Username hidden
(3898 posts)
*Marks Jinx off her to do list*

Carrie ~~~~~~~

I'll be nice from now on....promise!

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2198 posts)
i take no credit for getting our tree up and decorated hubby and kids did it all one day when I wasn't home.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17840 posts)
We only have one tree and its less than 5' tall and we haven't gotten around to decorating it yet.

;)

Long Beach CA
Username hidden
(1757 posts)
*Marks Jinx off her to do list*

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(17958 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... More 
Start   32 to 41 of 237   End
TOPIC: What's Your Biggest Turn Off