What's Your Biggest Turn Off : Swingers Discussion 21037210231
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumWhat's Your Biggest Turn Off
TOPIC: What's Your Biggest Turn Off
GoTo Page: Less ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24
Start   231 to 237 of 237 
User Details are only visible to members.
A turn off for me is when we're at a Sunday hotel swing party. And we witness the loss of the Green Bay Packers on TV. Ugh !

Trenton NJ
Username hidden
(94 posts)
We ran into a good looking couple 2 weeks ago. My wife was really interested. Then we noticed that every comment to come out of his mouth was a reference to his huge cock. Comparing it to girth of soda cans, and a fore-arm, and length of this and that. Over and over. Wasn't long before my wife was pretty interested in seeing IT, but completely lost interest in him. I lost interest in being around them altogether.

Redford MI
Username hidden
(303 posts)
A huge turn off for me is that presumption of superiority that some people exude. It can come from both sexes and is based on their pride in their age, fitness, and presumed attractiveness.

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(9081 posts)
*Angry hot head men who are mean spirited and who have such insecurity that they are bullies.*

I will add to the above, condescending, jaded and passive aggressive. Huge turn off, particularly if the guy has this attitude that women should be seen but not heard. I chew assholes like this as a snack or I simply ignore them and watch them wallow in the anger that consumes them.

**Confidence? Yes. Arrogance and anger and tantrums. no.**

Arrogance to some extent is alright, cockiness is not.

**People who have to be "on" all the time, as in the center of attention at all costs, to the point of being obnoxious. **

Not a turn off, but you know me, I'm a people watcher, I enjoy watching people like that ;).

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(16829 posts)
Angry hot head men who are mean spirited and who have such insecurity that they are bullies.

Confidence? Yes. Arrogance and anger and tantrums. no.

People who have to be "on" all the time, as in the center of attention at all costs, to the point of being obnoxious.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7484 posts)
People who think they are gods gift to the universe and you should be thankful they even acknowledge your existence.

The sad part is that used to be a huge turn on for me. Chasing something to the ends of the earth just to say I conquered it. I let it consume me like Ahab. I thought that if I could just break through that icy exterior I'd find a heart of gold...

Truth be told, there's just more ice below the ice and there isn't much more than that the deeper you go.

Long Beach CA
Username hidden
(1757 posts)
Besides the obvious, like nasty teeth, BO, dirty clothes, etc.

For me, I find "difficult" women to be a big turn off. If I have to work like mad to get you to make eye contact with me, I give up in a hurry. If you are interested in me but play hard to get, you won't get "got".

I also cannot stand arrogance. Confidence is not the same thing. Arrogant women who act like they're doing me some kind of favor by even talking to me - I can't stand it.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19878 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24
Start   231 to 237 of 237 
TOPIC: What's Your Biggest Turn Off