What's Your Biggest Turn Off : Swingers Discussion 21037210211
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumWhat's Your Biggest Turn Off
TOPIC: What's Your Biggest Turn Off
GoTo Page: Less ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24
Start   211 to 220 of 237   End
User Details are only visible to members.
sav, What,no comment?

Sacramento CA
Username hidden
(709 posts)
glad we agree.

Sacramento CA
Username hidden
(709 posts)
"You see, she was the spawn of Satan, and I stopped being a devil worshiper. " Pandora, OK that is funny !!!

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5350 posts)
I didn't say it was, always. ;-)

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(8807 posts)
scandle,

"One of the oddest comments "

For the record Not my comment.

Sacramento CA
Username hidden
(709 posts)
sav, "When I was dating a huge turn off was a man who had nothing good to say about any of the previous women he had been involved with"

I can't believe this get the calendar something we agree on should be memorialized and agreeing with both you and va on the same day It must be 12.21.12 ? But no it's just October not the end of the world.

If he says that stuff about others he'll say it about you too. The issue would be his (or hers) probably not every one of his previous playmates.

Sacramento CA
Username hidden
(709 posts)
Well Mrs. Sav, Although I spent over a decade with her, my ex wife and myself were just too different to make it work long term. In the end we both knew it wasn't going to last. We had grown apart and our ideals had changed too much.

You see, she was the spawn of Satan, and I stopped being a devil worshiper.

;)

Long Beach CA
Username hidden
(1757 posts)
Funny, what I remember is that Always posted a short article about what people should do to prepare for the downfall of civilization. One of the oddest comments was to make sure you had plenty of "good socks", which people jokingly made into a euphemism for good sex.

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(8807 posts)
AS I recall, back to the J W thread there were a couple of simultaneous discussions (as often happen ) Socks= sex and what I now recall was our discussion and lesbian and dildo's We were involved in the latter but I couldn't find it when I just looked back. So no you were not advocating "good socks"

Sacramento CA
Username hidden
(709 posts)
When I was dating a huge turn off was a man who had nothing good to say about any of the previous women he had been involved with.Yes I get it didn't work out but to hear them have not a single kind word about her told me more about them than her. With rare exceptions (drugs,alcohol abuse or violence to name a few) a relationship goes bad because 2 wonderful people make one bad combo. any man who constantly refers to all past women as bitches, nuts and drama queens really needs to do a self check in my book. I adore a man who can say she was a great person but simply not for me. The clues into a persons mindset is really simple to understand you just have to ask the right questions and I as we all know have a LOT of questions lol. Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5350 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24
Start   211 to 220 of 237   End
TOPIC: What's Your Biggest Turn Off