What's Your Biggest Turn Off : Swingers Discussion 21037210151
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumWhat's Your Biggest Turn Off
TOPIC: What's Your Biggest Turn Off
GoTo Page: Less ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24
Start   151 to 160 of 237   End
User Details are only visible to members.
BIG turn-off.......People who are so narrow-minded that they can't form their own opinions. :(

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(3011 posts)
Yeah, we thought so too.

Run away!!!!

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19410 posts)
Flattering and concerning at the same time VA, screams CAUTION to me...

Pottstown PA
Username hidden
(1576 posts)
Naughty: I am under the impression that it's really bad form to kiss and tell in the LS. There are rules but some people just jump in without even reading them and believe it or not, the LS can be really small and if word gets around that you are a blabber mouth, you can be shunned. That can go for stalking, con artists, oh, yeah, we have those too.

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(3177 posts)
Yeah, that's a bit much. I mean, it's one thing to get turned on browsing profiles and looking at pics, but to be so focused on one particular profile to the point where you are that familiar with them in detail (or when they were added/taken down) is kind of stalker-ish.

Still, 1 of the many aspects we enjoy about this site is the fact that there could be a complete stranger rubbing one out to our pics right now and we don't even know it.

T

Danville PA
Username hidden
(3199 posts)
We met a single female at a party. We had never met her before or had any contact with her, although I did recognize her from having seen her profile before.

Once she learned our profile name, she revealed that is is a "fan" of ours. She described many of our public pics in great detail, including some we have not had on here in some time. She said she used to masturbate regularly to one pic of Mrs VA in a leather corset that we used to have, and was sad that we took it down (about 2 years ago!).

I wasn't sure what to think about it, but Mrs. VA was totally weirded out by the exchange. We have not heard from her.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19410 posts)
People who wear pajama pants and slippers in public. It's not only a turn off, but for whatever reason I actually get angry when I see it. I honestly don't think I could bring myself to even have a friend who does this, let alone swing with them.

T

Danville PA
Username hidden
(3199 posts)
Sexus: I know exactly who you mean on Empire/Boardwalk. I am paying the extra cable fee for that HBO series. I got hooked and look forward to it each week. Margaret is my favorite character. I am rooting for her big time.

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(3177 posts)
Welcome to the forums! Can you give an example? I'm not quite sure what is meant by "I can't stand the ones who try to hide themselves for the big wow I drove all this way for this." I'm not trying to be a smartass, I just don't know what it means.

G.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7385 posts)
I can't stand the ones who try to hide themselves for the big wow I drove all this way for this. Or messy homes, loud mouths, liars ,

Bessemer AL
Username hidden
(1 post)
GoTo Page: Less ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24
Start   151 to 160 of 237   End
TOPIC: What's Your Biggest Turn Off