What’s one of the scariest things you’ve ever done : Swingers Discussion 225721
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumWhat’s one of the scariest things you’ve ever done
TOPIC: What’s one of the scariest things you’ve ever done
Created by: sa_interracialcpl
Original Starting post for this thread:
Planned out when to be a husband and father, watching that plan come to fruition..

It actually did scare me, I'd never had to take care of anyone aside from what's required during my time in the military. First was to get married and holy crap was that scary, then came planning for children. WOW!!

Creating a family put everything into perspective.

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
 1 to 10 of 39   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Cutting our 16 year old son down off his closet door in 07. Actually think the phone calls to inform family was scarier, had to say it out loud.

Harker Heights TX
Username hidden
(70 posts)
My heart goes out to you. it truely does. My mother, I think I have mentioned this sorry if I am repeating myself, Has something called cerbral atrphy (sorry too for the spelling) basically her brain is shrinking. Honestly I do not forsee her lasting much longer. She has become so frail its hard to imagine the strong woman she always was. At first she was very beligerent, very mean to everyone. Finally the dr.s figured out what the problem was and got her on the right meds so she would be acting normal again, then her balance went and she would fall alot. Now she barely talks, she is so tiny, and has to stay in a wheelchair. she cant control her own body anymore and it will not be getting any better. She has said that my father has been to see her a few times now but he tells her they are not ready yet for her.

Spend as much time with her as you can. Dont regret it later.

Again my heart goes out to you and yours.

Thank you for sharing that

Plains PA
Username hidden
(127 posts)
Classic, my mom was very ill about two years ago. She was in the ICU for the longest 26 days of my life. I was by her bedside for most of it. She said after she finally "woke up" that her recently deceased brother and sister were sitting one on either side of the bed while she was sick. She doesn't remember them talking to her just the feeling of them being there and comforting her.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17840 posts)
Classy is my wife! I am far from classy.. I have more flaws than hair and i got me plenty of hair. Yes I believe Lady Classic is the classy one. I have no idea how she has put up with me so long.

Plains PA
Username hidden
(127 posts)
My dad has that as well, I think you should change your name to Classy PA. What you've survived and endured, you've done so with class, as far as we can tell here in a forum. Hugs to you.

Gina

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7484 posts)

Thank you, I am sorry for your loss as well. We are not supposed to outlive our kids nor our grand kids.

I truely do believe that we will all meet up someday, we just have to be patient and live out our lives here first.

I am not a religious guy by no means, I have seen too much. BUT that doesnt mean That I dont think there is an after life.

My mom right now is going through some seriuos shit. She is 79 and has a condition called Ceribral Aptnia (again sorry for the spelling) I think thats what its called. It means her brain is shrinking. She has gone down hill sofast is unbelievable. But, She says she has been seeing my dad lately and he says they are not ready for her yet. NOW I know that it might just be her dreaming of my dad, BUT you need to hope that it is somehow hope that there is something after this life. And it is better.

Like the old song says

You got to go through hell before you get to heaven!

This is hell, Im just waiting for heaven

These opinions are mine and should be taken as such so please dont judge me for my beliefs as I dont judge anyone on theirs

Plains PA
Username hidden
(127 posts)
PA, I'm sorry to hear of your lose. I've never lost a child, but did lose a grand child at birth. Its GOD's decision to take our little ones and I hope you believe like I do, that we someday will see them in a far better place.

Lyons NY
Username hidden
(339 posts)
PA, I'm sorry to hear of your lose. I've never lost a child, but did lose a grand child at birth. Its GOD's decision to take our little ones and I hope you believe like I do, that we someday will see them in a far better place.

Lyons NY
Username hidden
(339 posts)
Wow PA, I'm very sorry you had to endure thru that tragedy. Very rarely am I touched from things I read online and I hope time has somewhat helped in a little in coping with your loss.

Toms River NJ
Username hidden
(1069 posts)
Thanks COP,

Its not easy and I will admit sometimes I can be a bit hard to deal with Thank god for Lady Classic. Without her who knows where Id be.. But you always got to remember this, You gotta live for the day. Someday you will see your loved ones again and they are gonna ask why you didnt live your life to the fullest.

Its short, life I mean, This is a spectacular world we live in. Dont miss out on anything while you got the chance!

Having a shitty attitude wont make life any better

Plains PA
Username hidden
(127 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
 1 to 10 of 39   End
TOPIC: What’s one of the scariest things you’ve ever done