Well Wishes, Words of Wisdom, and memoirs for Miss Penny Buttons! : Swingers Discussion 44076101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumWell Wishes, Words of Wisdom, and memoirs for Miss Penny Buttons!
TOPIC: Well Wishes, Words of Wisdom, and memoirs for Miss Penny Buttons!
Created by: thrillseekers4you The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 6 of 6 
User Details are only visible to members.
Mama spit is the BEST NON-TOXIC face cleanser ever :) It even gets axle grease off noses...lol!!!

We wish you much joy and laughter on your new adventure. It's bound to be a blast!

Love being parents, yes we do :) Take care, Mary and Mark

Hattiesburg MS
Username hidden
(526 posts)
I don't see you being anything other than a wonderful and loving mother. The best advice I can give you is to cherish each moment and like the song says live like you were dying. You never know what may come you way and you should always be ready for whatever you may face.

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(17964 posts)
You are about to undertake the most challanging and rewarding jobs of a lifetime. Enjoy every minute. Don't worry about the dirty laundry or if the dishes are done. Your time with your child is so very precious and he or she will grow up very quickly. It seems like yesterday that I gave birth to tiny premature twin daughters. Their little legs were the size of my fingers. Today they are beautiful young women and I truly don't know where all of the years went. All I know is that I can never have the years back.....the years of holding my baby daughters.....first steps.....first bikerides.....first dates....proms....it's all over already. Now I'm on to weddings (one daughter is getting married this summer, one the following summer). So, I'm gaining two son-in-laws. Over the years and as our lives change, I've also aquired two wonderful adult step-sons. They tell me they love me....how wonderful is that? I've been blessed and I wish you every joy and happiness. Sweet kisses to you and your precious baby, Mrs. Buff

Weeki Wachee FL
Username hidden
(205 posts)
"Kids, they sure teach us alot about ourselves" - Gramma Myers Best wishes Penny, from both of us.

Mike

Bedford PA
Username hidden
(5527 posts)
Pen, Motherhood is the most wonderful thing that you will ever expierience. I try to keep fresh in my mind all the wonderful moments that have happened with my two girls with a journal of all their good times and bad. I have special memory books for both, and will hand them to them on their wedding days.

The more you give them love, the more you will get in return. Be honest with your child always, and they will be honest in return.

Good luck to you! Chel and Dave

Piedmont SC
Username hidden
(273 posts)
To Pen,

We sent our most heartfelt good wishes to you and you growing family.

And try not to wish for things to happen, such as wishing for little Pen to walk. Because too soon they will be running. Cherish the time you have, it goes by so quick.

Mr. & Mrs. Tedgump

Evansville IN
Username hidden
(961 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 6 of 6 
TOPIC: Well Wishes, Words of Wisdom, and memoirs for Miss Penny Buttons!