Weekend Plans : Swingers Discussion 44572
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumWeekend Plans
TOPIC: Weekend Plans
Created by: PolyGrl The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 6 of 6 
User Details are only visible to members.
Forgot Sunday. I will not see my kids until Sunday evening, so just planning to get naked and catch some rays during the day, then off to grandma's to spend time with her; then the Mr. is taking me out for a mother's day dinner for the best prime rib around, yippee (I rarely eat it, but love it on those special occasions, takes too long to work off) . My mother was going to the races, so I gave her mother's day gift to her on Friday.

Jerome PA
Username hidden
(12121 posts)
We are going to a house party tonight which is a great time, we have been a lot times so we know alot of them.

Sunday we will spend with our kids and grandkids and have a cook out and watch a movie.

HAPPY MORTHERS DAY everyone! JoAnn

Tucson AZ
Username hidden
(7691 posts)
Plans for the weekend:

1) Daughter arrives today from New York City for a week's visit. No swinging this week!

2) Son and his wife meet up with us and our daughter to take Mrs. Valovers out for brunch for Mother's Day. Should be fun!

3) Almost forgot - just gotta watch the Kentucky Derby at 6 pm eastern today on NBC. I don't give a shit about horse racing all year long except for the Derby, the Preakness, & the Belmont. Just love to watch those beautiful horses walk up to the gate and then run!

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
As usual, hurricane repairs. Man, this is getting old!

Lake Wales FL
Username hidden
(200 posts)
Huummmm, our agenda includes a cook out on Sunday for Mr. Buff's mom, and our two daughters and their fiancees. Saturday night we will be hanging out having a few beers with some friends ~ if they can get a baby sitter!!! Also this weekend is our street's garage sale ~ 25 families ~ time to unload some junk ~ one person's trash is another person's treasure!!!! Mrs. Buff

Weeki Wachee FL
Username hidden
(205 posts)
Fridays are pretty much just relax and have a few beers, we are both burned out from the work week. Tomorrow, the Mr. will work, I will shop, cook and go to my hairdresser who will chop off my hair. We are also planning a club trip Saturday night. Poly, I would barbeque for you anytime, as we have a brick fireplace (instead of a propane grill), and only cook on cherry wood, what a world of difference in taste it makes.

Jerome PA
Username hidden
(12121 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 6 of 6 
TOPIC: Weekend Plans