We didn't talk about that!!!! : Swingers Discussion 212973
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumWe didn't talk about that!!!!
TOPIC: We didn't talk about that!!!!
Created by: VidaStyle
Original Starting post for this thread:
We are newbies and even though we have talked about everything we thought we are going to cover with limitations, what are some experiences that came up that you didn't think or plan about? Like the other day I got blindsided with the thought of "what would happen if my S/O stopped before I did while playing?" lol well what are some things that caught you off guard during an experience?

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 8 of 8 
User Details are only visible to members.
Our profile is clear enough for people to get an idea about what we are into, I think, but always we have a face-to-face conversation about sex before making the final decision about whether to play or not. There is one couple who we've played with multiple times. Often Mr. Scandle and I will come up with new ideas of things to try, and out of respect for these friends we always run it by them first. It makes for some very fun flirting!

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(8819 posts)
thanks for all this feedback. So when you get the convo going with a couple do you clear up the limitations in person, or through message? Or, what works better? lol I kind of like the thought of talking about some stuff at dinner or over drinks before it went down, just to build up the anticipation :-)

Dallas TX
Username hidden
(9 posts)
Never assume the guy will tell you if he is bi or not. We have actually had 2 different guys try things, with hubby, during play. One had told us he was straight. The other, we didn't ask first. We had assumed if someone was looking for guy on guy play, they would mention that first.

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(17852 posts)
The first time we got physical with a couple, I assumed kissing would be part of the play and dove right in. The rest of the evening was quite nice, but the next day, when Mr. Scandle and I discussed what had happened, he said his assumption was that we wouldn't kiss other people and that he needed to think about it. Thankfully, pretty quickly he agreed with me that playing without kissing would take a lot of the pizzazz out of the encounter.

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(8819 posts)
lol at shart!

Yeah its crazy how you think you have everything covered, then the experience happens and sometimes you can only get answers through experience. Good tips to bring up tho! I'll be sure to get that out of the way, and the shartness ;-)

Dallas TX
Username hidden
(9 posts)
The very first couple we brought home with us waited until we were naked to bring up the fact they were a "bareback only" couple.

We were under the delusion at the time that practically *all* swingers used condoms... we quickly learned to make sure that was brought up a little earlier in the action.

Land O Lakes FL
Username hidden
(19148 posts)
A few years ago (I mean quite a few). We were at a swing club, hanging out by the dimly lit orgy room enjoying the scenery, when some dude yelled out; "Fuck, I sharted."

It was an exodus, naked bodies bolting from mattresses almost stampeding everyone who was in their way. I almost got knocked out by swinging tatas!

That wasn't the funny part though. The funny part was that I had no idea what shart means.

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16299 posts)
We are newbies and even though we have talked about everything we thought we are going to cover with limitations, what are some experiences that came up that you didn't think or plan about? Like the other day I got blindsided with the thought of "what would happen if my S/O stopped before I did while playing?" lol well what are some things that caught you off guard during an experience?

Dallas TX
Username hidden
(9 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 8 of 8 
TOPIC: We didn't talk about that!!!!