We're back : Swingers Discussion 211172
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumWe're back
TOPIC: We're back
Created by: cplofunswingers
Original Starting post for this thread:
Maybe you remember us (well, remember me anyway...I'm the dude half of the team who did all the posting here), maybe you don't. We haven't been active on the site (but have maintained a mild presence in the lifestyle) for close to a year. Long story short, major changes (for the good, mostly) over the last year required our attention. But now things are settling down and we're looking to get back into the swing of things. We also moved from the left coast back to the North East so it's like there's a whole new world of potential friends and playmates out there for us to meet and explore. I see some familiar names, faces and body parts still in here along with some new ones. Looking forward to talking about whatever the hell it is that people are talking about.

T

GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 12   End
User Details are only visible to members.
We (along with a few friends) went to Quaker Steak & Lube for their bike night event that the held on Wednesday nights during the Summer...you couldn't swing a dead cat and not hit a swinger in the crowd somewhere. As far as night life, Danville used to be the mecca for dancing and partying...sadly that is not true anymore.

We were at the Days Inn on Saturday, they have a night club inside that used to be a very happening place, but it was kinda dead that night. Since we got into the lifestyle, vanilla clubs are a rarity for us...so we are not the authority on good "vanilla" clubs to visit. But I hear the Hardware bar in Wilkes Barre and in Harrisburg is the place to go.

Shamokin PA
Username hidden
(1123 posts)
What club did you go to? Not a Danville native, although I do know my way around the area quite well, I'm still learning the "social scene" so to speak. I've heard the Quaker Steak over in Bloom is sort of like an unofficial meeting spot for people in the lifestyle. Any truth to that?

T

Danville PA
Username hidden
(3203 posts)
Actually, we were at a night club over that way this past Saturday....so yes we may have been there a time or 2 in our lives.

Shamokin PA
Username hidden
(1123 posts)
Hahaha...I'm sure you have.

T

Danville PA
Username hidden
(3203 posts)
A bit late, but welcome back!!!

Hmmm...Danville Pa....has a familiar ring to it, almost like we have been there before ;-)

Shamokin PA
Username hidden
(1123 posts)
Thanks lost j.

And yeah, Nic, we were in SD. Well, we lived about 2.5 hrs north of there, but SD is where we did most of our playing so we kept that as our location so that we'd show up on local searches. My job was also going to transfer me there which made it more logical to just list it as our home. Job transfer got cancelled the same day I was loading the moving truck. Thus, the start of uncontrolled chaos for the next year. Hopefully the rough times and uncertainty are behind us now and only good times on the horizon.

Danville PA
Username hidden
(3203 posts)
welcome back! Hope you are well

Username hidden
(23992 posts)
Wecome back, I noticed your posts in the other threads and wondered why you no longer had Cali (San Diego?) listed as home. Whatever the reason for the move, you have found Mecca of the swing world so at least you've got that going for ya.

;^D

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12024 posts)
It's good to be back. And yes Rdy, we are much closer now. lol

Kat, hope you and Rick are well. Tell him to get his ass in the sports forum so we can bitch about the Eagles.

T

Danville PA
Username hidden
(3203 posts)
Great to see you guys back!

Kat

Username hidden
(1164 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 12   End
TOPIC: We're back