W T F : Swingers Discussion 20834710941
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsW T F
TOPIC: W T F
GoTo Page: Less ... 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 ... More 
Start   941 to 950 of 1533   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I just approved a profile where the profile name, age of the male, and location matched an entry at whitepages dot com. I guess he wasn't worried about confidentiality.

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(8744 posts)
They have started rationing gas in some areas here as well. to stop people from hoarding or gouging people in other areas.. Local gas stations around us are not allowed to sell anymore than 40.00 worth of gas in any type of container, Filling a vehicle is allowed.

As well the Local Home depots are restricing the sale of gas cans to 2 per person , same with extension cords, and 1 generator per person.

On friday a gentleman came up and bought 40 generators as they were unloading the truck through the comercial sales dept. ( they speculated for resale) before the items were in thier inventory, thus it created a great deal of chaos and irritated many of people who were waiting as they were unloaded. so they put limits on many items.

Burlingham NY
Username hidden
(9680 posts)
I think that tensions are running high for everyone. But particularly those who actually sustained losses; loved ones, homes, cars, pets. It is incredibly challenging to many people w/o power heat or water. My in laws are old frail, and very unhealthy. They live in an apartment building in Brooklyn where they have no power heat or the ability to go down. The elevators are it working, and they are on the 5th floor. Were driving over in a bit to bring them food and supplies. Afterward, were headed to SI to see my parents, the remains of their house and car. Gas is going to be rationed as of Monday in several counties in Jersey. We're one of them.

Perhaps at times like these everyone can take a step back, take a deep breath and let go of their emotions, re evaluate what you say and how you say it. Most importantly consider being honest, kinder and gentler in your approach.

Please!?

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16378 posts)
btl some one posted that they probaly coulnt swim....so i was just adding to it......just fun/no ethnic slur intended :)

Rockport MA
Username hidden
(6435 posts)
A woman who was spotted masturbating in a Starbucks was arrested yesterday after Florida cops searched her purse and found a pipe with cocaine residue.

Police were summoned to the Bradenton business "by the staff at Starbucks regarding a female that was in their lobby and was masturbating." When an officer questioned the woman, Jennifer Piranian, she reported that she was waiting to go to a local hospital.

A cop offered her a ride to the hospital, but asked to first check her purse, to which Piranian agreed. The officer subsequently discovered "a glass stem" in the 29-year-old Piranian's purse that "tested positive for cocaine residue," according to a probable cause affidavit.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(18776 posts)
Looking,

Unfortunately, there will always be idiots like that. Nothing will change that.

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(17852 posts)
As do I. All these subliminal insults are just tiring....yawn!

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(2512 posts)
He's referring to the Kenyans who typically (or, at least, stereotypically) dominate marathon running. He has his African geography messed up.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(18776 posts)
Tiggar: I love you but I am trying to find the humor in your Nigerian comments....what am I missing?????????? You know what they say, "Don't hate the player, hate the game." They are gifted runners it would appear so what are you saying? I am sure you're not implying stereotypes.

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(2512 posts)
glad to see they cancelled marathon.....use the resources from the marathon prep to help our needy americans recover and give the nigerians swimmin lessons lol

Rockport MA
Username hidden
(6435 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 ... More 
Start   941 to 950 of 1533   End
TOPIC: W T F