Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Politics W T F
TOPIC: W T F
GoTo Page: Less ... 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 ... More 
Start   941 to 950 of 1911   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Why does the mayor of NYC (doesn't matter which mayor) always think of themselves as being some kind of mini-president, wanting to lead the country on matters which are none of their business?

Winter Garden FL
Username hidden
(20954 posts)
The democratic winner ran on the platform of class divison. That is unjust and creates division, am8ngst many other issues. Not a single candidate will do right for NYC.

Username hidden
(17362 posts)
Seduction: I haven't lived in NYC for ages and I've never heard of many of these candidates so I checked out the Democratic winner. I don't know what his record is or why you call him trash......what don't I know?

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(4087 posts)
NYC has no decent candidates. They're all trash! Particularly Bill de Blasio. NYC is screwed.

Username hidden
(17362 posts)
vabeach: This is what happens when you pick up trash....WTF

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(4087 posts)
I think Anthony Weiner officially no longer has anything to lose.

Anthony Weiner bowed out of the New York City mayoral contest with his middle finger raised to the reporters who covered his scandal-ridden campaign. His wife Huma Abedin was said to be hundreds of miles away in the Hamptons.

Instead of having his wife at the midtown bar where he and his supporters gathered Tuesday night, a different woman was attracting attention: Sydney Leathers, the woman with whom he had a sexting relationship, crashed his party.

Winter Garden FL
Username hidden
(20954 posts)
"Bald or glasses"

Sounds like Mr. SA.

Although no boob-headed men were noted in San Antonio, an (honest) Elvis impersonator was.

Winter Garden FL
Username hidden
(20954 posts)
**Bald or glasses = likely older and more successful, blond = more likely Anglo, which tends to be wealthier, so it seemed contradictory. Yeah, I was stretching things I guess. **

Yeah, you're stretching it :). You need to check out the major cities where the big bucks are made like NYC, DC etc....

Username hidden
(17362 posts)
I also don't think these results are to be taken *too* seriously. Average sample size was 165 participants per booth, and all were in urban locations.

Winter Garden FL
Username hidden
(20954 posts)
Not well, at least not to wealth.

California was more honest than Texas. New York more than South Carolina. But Alabama, New Jersey and Tennessee were all higher. But Utah, Nebraska and Maryland were all lower.

There is no clear trend here for wealth, political leaning, etc.

Winter Garden FL
Username hidden
(20954 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 ... More 
Start   941 to 950 of 1911   End
TOPIC: W T F