W T F : Swingers Discussion 20834710921
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsW T F
TOPIC: W T F
GoTo Page: Less ... 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 ... More 
Start   921 to 930 of 1650   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Same question as before, where did he call for what you've accused of? Your citation of his words doesn't show what you're accusing him of.

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16528 posts)
"I have a great problem with personally promoting a sitting President through naming roads, schools, etc after him."

Political speech -----------------

"But I find the celebrity status and hero worship a lot of people, including some in the media, and even some here, afford this particular President to be very distasteful."

Personal expression -------------------------

"I find the celebrity status and hero worship a lot of people, including some in the media, and even some here, afford this particular President to be very distasteful."

Personal expression ----------------------------

"it'll be Presidents you don't like on t-shirts, school wall murals, painted with a crown of thorns in front of the Presidential seal, or other crap like that. It is not good for this country."

Political speech ----------------------------

Questions? Seriously sed.....

East Fishkill NY
Username hidden
(3591 posts)
Sigh,

Can one of the 3 who are accusing VA of all sorts of things that he hasn't said, provide a quote where he said that he'd like to see the freedom of expression removed.

Thanks in advance.

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16528 posts)
It all falls under the heading 'Freedom of speech', deal with it.

I find it disturbing that some here want to curtail speech to avoid being 'disturbed' or 'offended' by art or t shirts or photos or blogs or articles. How totalitarian...

So tell me VA, is freedom of speech only for a certain fee that don't disturb you or offend you, or is it still for everyone even if you don't like it?

East Fishkill NY
Username hidden
(3591 posts)
Well, if we want to go that far back, maybe we should go to George Washington, or maybe Christopher Columbus?

I don't find it that troubling. People will do what they do in spite of my opinion...

Lakeside CA
Username hidden
(17357 posts)
With all due respect*, that comment coming from the person who was until recently the angriest, most insulting person on all of the fora is relatively meaningless. I haven't posted in politics in perhaps a week.

Stop pretending that I am some raging loon ranting all day about Obama, which you know damn well I am not, and continue to enjoy your "Yay Obama Wins!" victory/gloating party, now in its what - 4th week?

*I've afforded you much more than is due.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19547 posts)
"- and I'll be equally pissed off."

With all due respect, is there anything that does not piss you off? Chill out, enjoy what time you have left on this planet.

Cape Coral FL
Username hidden
(4042 posts)
Ahhhh that makes it OK then.

I'm not denying that such a thing has happened before, although Obama's began before he even took office. JFK had one too. You know, the whole Camelot thing. Although were there Ronald Reagan roads, schools, etc while he was President? If so, equally unacceptable. I wasn't aware that when bringing this up I needed to mention each instance that it has happened before.

I thought I was clear on this - it doesn't matter what President it is, it's not cool while they're in office.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19547 posts)
Unmentioned is the cult that has grown up around Ronald Reagan. Started while he was still in office, and still active.

You know that there is an organization whose sole purpose is to get things named after Reagan?

Like the 11th hole at the Tierra Rejada golf course?

Lakeside CA
Username hidden
(17357 posts)
Akron texted me the other day, a picture of a sign that read Obama's BBQ Chicken. It was in MO, I forget the town name.

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16528 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 ... More 
Start   921 to 930 of 1650   End
TOPIC: W T F