W T F : Swingers Discussion 20834710901
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsW T F
TOPIC: W T F
GoTo Page: Less ... 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 ... More 
Start   901 to 910 of 1697   End
User Details are only visible to members.
" We just moved out of California 3 months ago after living there for 4 years and my partner is still holding an IOU for about $200 from the state for her tax refund from either 2010 or 2011."

All your partner has to do is take that to any bank and it will be redeemed for cash money. With interest.

If it is from 2009, contact the department that issued it, and they will exchange it for a regular check...

With interest...

Fullerton CA
Username hidden
(17378 posts)
California isn't broke? Since when? We just moved out of California 3 months ago after living there for 4 years and my partner is still holding an IOU for about $200 from the state for her tax refund from either 2010 or 2011. If it weren't such a small amount, she'd probably go through the hassle of trying to get it but in the end she'll probably waste more time than it's worth.

Also, I can't help but laugh at the individual who said that the Section 8 housing is the "newest and finest in town." Ok, it certainly may be the newest if it was recently built but I can assure you it isn't the nicest. It was built by the contractor who gave the lowest bid. It doesn't have granite counter tops and stainless steel appliances. It doesn't have hardwood floors or crystal chandeliers. It's got linoleum in the kitchens and bathrooms, cheap carpet throughout the rest of the apartment, low grade cabinets and vanities and the most basic light fixtures you can find. And I'm sure that the available sqft in these apartments is nothing to really brag about either.

If the new Section 8 complex is the best in town, then I'd move to a nicer town.

T

Danville PA
Username hidden
(3205 posts)
obamacardgold.c om/

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19526 posts)
The Repubs have not been working for America for several election cycles. They work for rich donors, and for some idiot named Grover, and for the dumbest Americans to organize since the KKK -- the TPotty. None of those people give a shit about America, or the Earth, or the future.

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
"OBAMAS latest trick. He wants to have complete control over raising the NATIONAL DEBT, without going to Congress. "

Obama tried forever to work out an agreement with the republicans. They refused because of the conservative right and the moron Tea Party supporters.

Now that he has won re-election he should dig in and make those idiot republicans reform or they can be voted out at the mid-term elections. It worked for Clinton and it will work again.

Those simple republicans will have to deal or they will be out in two years and Obama will get the reward he always wanted. Getting rid of the dead weight in DC.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(2789 posts)
"... I'm not even going to mention that you have your tongue firmly planted in the governments ass..."

Then you have to unmention it.

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
" I have never held back my reasons to leave the private sector and to become a public employe."

Because you couldn't make it in the private sector, you decided to abandon all of your principles and become what you most despise. A self loathing public employee.

"To say that I have any portion of my body planted in the ass of the government is a lie."

Where do you get your paycheck? From the taxpayers.

What do you do? Guard a bunch of potheads and non-violent three strikers that are getting out soon anyway. If they ever make pot legal, I hope you are the first one they fire.

Your union, and by extension, you have been the worst drain on California. More than education, more than welfare, more than any other single item.

Fullerton CA
Username hidden
(17378 posts)
* In fact, California has a younger workforce than just about any other state, a more highly educated workforce, more self employed people. *

It also has Nancy Pelosi and UC Berkeley...

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(17056 posts)
You have to be one of the dumbest motherfuckers on the planet. I'm not even going to mention that you have your tongue firmly planted in the governments ass, while you bitch about the taxpayers that feed you. TBR: I again so hope you are correct. I have never held back my reasons to leave the private sector and to become a public employe. I have always posted in the opposite of the public employee. To say that I have any portion of my body planted in the ass of the government is a lie.

Tulare CA
Username hidden
(1880 posts)
Typical liberal defense "we're bad, they're worse" yet always avoiding the question.

Peoria AZ
Username hidden
(2378 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 ... More 
Start   901 to 910 of 1697   End
TOPIC: W T F