W T F : Swingers Discussion 20834710901
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsW T F
TOPIC: W T F
GoTo Page: Less ... 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 ... More 
Start   901 to 910 of 1325   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I find a lot of people fairly easy to predict. And although I might not always know exactly how it'll go down, you can pretty much count on someone experiencing an earth-moving bowel movement out of their mouth on any given day.

Chesapeake VA

Username hidden
(17704 posts)
So if I fail to predict the time and date of the next sermon or C&P Chicken Little rant, should I be banned from the forums? After all, I've been told I am supposed to be able to read the minds of these pea-brained lunatics.

Poland OH

Username hidden
(11885 posts)
As much as these guys were paid to do their job, they should have known an earthquake was about to occur!

Flat Rock NC

Username hidden
(2984 posts)
An Italian court convicted six scientists and a government official of manslaughter on Monday and sentenced them to six years in prison for failing to give adequate warning of a deadly earthquake which destroyed the central city of L'Aquila and killed more than 300 people in 2009.

The seven, all members of an official body called the National Commission for the Forecast and Prevention of Major Risks, were accused of negligence and malpractice in their evaluation of the danger of an earthquake and their duty to keep the city informed of the risks.

Chesapeake VA

Username hidden
(17704 posts)
"The CBS News graphic showed Obama winning the election with 43 percent of the vote nationwide to Romney’s 40 percent -– or 40,237,966 votes to 38,116,216, with 99% of precincts reporting. It is unclear who garnered the other 17 percent in the fictional election results."

It would be most interesting to see if that exact graphic shows up again on election day. BTW I believe the "graphic" you referred to is call a scrawl. I could be in error.

Sacramento CA

Username hidden
(718 posts)
"It is unclear who garnered the other 17 percent in the fictional election results.'

It was me! As has been demonstrated, you neither need to be real or an American citizen to be presidential material.

Moron Buenos Aires Argentina

Username hidden
(439 posts)
Well, OK but you know what I mean.

The "lower third graphic" sounded odd to me too, but when I saw the graphic in question it made sense...... well, as much sense as the detailed election results 3 weeks before they happen can make.

Chesapeake VA

Username hidden
(17704 posts)
OK, thanks, makes sense. It doesn't "disrupt" unless it's hiding the score, the down, yards to go, balls and strikes, or something else that would otherwise appear in the lower 1/3.

Flat Rock NC

Username hidden
(2984 posts)
You know when the lower 1/3 of the screen scrolls election results (or traffic, weather, etc information) without disrupting the program you're watching?

Chesapeake VA

Username hidden
(17704 posts)
"... CBS News affiliate KPHO ran a lower third graphic ..."

W T F is a "lower third graphic" ?

Flat Rock NC

Username hidden
(2984 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 ... More 
Start   901 to 910 of 1325   End
TOPIC: W T F