W T F : Swingers Discussion 20834710861
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsW T F
TOPIC: W T F
GoTo Page: Less ... 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... More 
Start   861 to 870 of 1323   End
User Details are only visible to members.
This unfortunate display is what happens when you stray from the safety of mindless copy-and-pasting.

Belle Chasse LA

Username hidden
(10406 posts)
Nice try asshat, but epic fail. If I saw a pic of you come through with your 80's stache and you were standing in front of an unflushed toilet after just pulling your head out of your ass, I would "begrudgingly"/reluctantly approve it as well.

Poland OH

Username hidden
(11885 posts)
OK muppett, "try to spin this into me not understanding what you think I meant. "

We have confirmed that almost all pictures are to be approved regardless of content with the notable exceptions (animals & kids or illegal stuff like web info or links)

Since the last I heard, if someone wants a picture of a cigarette (or cigar for that matter) in their who-ha you would, following SLS instructions, simply approve it. There would be no cause to approve it "begrudgingly" or with any other bias or animus. It's a no brainer for most.

Sacramento CA

Username hidden
(718 posts)
"Only if you promise to tuck me in at night and read me 'Goodnight Moon". It's a date." Awe my little cuppy cake, my little gummy bear...Given the site we're in, the more apropos book may be "Love You Forever". Here's one of my favorite reviews of that book on Amazon:

"Words cannot describe the chills of revulsion as I turned to the page where the mom creeps across the bedroom floor to her sleeping son so she can take him out of his bed an rock him. That was bad enough; but when she drives across town in the middle of the night with a ladder strapped to the car roof so she can climb into her adult (?) son's bedroom and rock him again in his sleep (?!?) - that nearly sent me wretching to the toilet. Does Mr. Munsch's mom keep his "jewels" in a little amulet around her neck ? Who are the deranged people who gave this thing a positive rating ? Are they still reproducing ? Can we stop them ? Can their children be saved ? Any adult child of a hyper-controlling, emotionally needy mom will find this little book to be a gut-churning spew-fest. Am rating this one star because zero is not available."

Saint Augustine FL

Username hidden
(12558 posts)
lol....by all means, try to spin this into me not understanding what you think I meant.

Let's hear it, or do you need to google something witty first?

Poland OH

Username hidden
(11885 posts)
do you really need for me to splane dis to you willis?

Sacramento CA

Username hidden
(718 posts)
Adverb: begrudgingly (comparative more begrudgingly, superlative most begrudgingly) 1.In a begrudging manner; in a manner that is envious or reluctant.

Shall I break it down into syllables for you? Ask one of your grandchildren for help, you seem to be in early onset senility.

Poland OH

Username hidden
(11885 posts)
muppett,

"definition of begrudgingly? "

If you're still lost on this -- nothing I could say will help you out? Geez get a clue ..you wrote it dude not me.

Sacramento CA

Username hidden
(718 posts)
BRASILIA, Brazil — A 41-year-old car washer from northeastern Brazil shocked his family by turning up at his own wake after his family mistakenly identified a murdered local man at the morgue as him, local media reported Tuesday.

Family and friends in the town of Alagoinhas in Bahia state were gathered around the body of another car washer resembling Gilberto Araujo when he showed up after being told of his "death" by a friend who had spotted him in the street.

"I said, 'Guys, I'm alive, pinch me,'" Araujo told the O Globo news website (story is in Portuguese). He had not seen his family for about four months until then.

His mother, shopkeeper Maria Menezes, said some of those attending the wake fainted while others fled. "It was a fright. ... I'm very happy because what mother has a son that they say is dead then turns up alive?" she said. On first learning of the confusion, Araujo tried to call an acquaintance at the wake to inform them he was alive, but his call was dismissed as a prank. The corpse has now been returned.

Pittsburgh PA

Username hidden
(2640 posts)
shitforbrains, do I need to give you ANOTHER definition of begrudgingly?

LMAO

Poland OH

Username hidden
(11885 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... More 
Start   861 to 870 of 1323   End
TOPIC: W T F