W T F : Swingers Discussion 20834710861
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsW T F
TOPIC: W T F
GoTo Page: Less ... 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... More 
Start   861 to 870 of 1697   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Nearly four in 10 U.S. residents say the severity of recent natural disasters such as Superstorm Sandy is evidence the world is coming to an end, as predicted by the Bible, while more than six in 10 blame it on climate change, according to a poll released on Thursday.

Overall, 36 percent point to end times and 63 percent to climate change.

We are so fucked.

Winter Garden FL
Username hidden
(20220 posts)
Well I saw the tape of Harry Belafonte on Al Sharpton's MSNBC show. Belafonte called for Obama to "Act like a third world dictator and place people like me in jail. "Exterminate the infestation in concentration camps"". Sharpton laughed.

Tulare CA
Username hidden
(1880 posts)
Michigan-based Stryker Corp laid off 1,000 people - 5% of its workforce - for 2013. The reason for this is the 2.3% excise tax (which will cost Stryker $100 million a year) on medical devices, as stipulated in Obamacare.

Michigan Senator Debbie Stabenow is outraged - OUTRAGED - at how this mysterious tax came to be and has joined with 17 Senators/Senators-elect to petition to Harry Reid to delay implementation of the tax.

"The medical technology industry directly employs over 400,000 people in the United States. . . . (The) industry has received little guidance about how to comply with the tax - causing significant uncertainty and confusion for businesses," reads Stabenow's letter. "We urge you to support delaying enactment of this provision in a fiscally responsible manner."

Actually, the industry knows how to comply - Total Sales of Medical Devices x 2.3% = Your Tax Due.

Fun fact: Sen. Stabenow - and all 17 other Senators/Senators elect - are all Democrats.

Winter Garden FL
Username hidden
(20220 posts)
“They peed on me!!!” charged one activist. “They grabbed me, said I looked like I was French, started calling me ‘La Trene’ and duct taped me to a tree so they could pee on me all day!”

PETA Crashes Biker Gathering beforeitsnews.c om/opinion-conservative/2012/12/peta-crashes-biker-gathering-not-to-be-missed-2534390.html

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19526 posts)
"Anti-gun Sen. Donne Trotter (D-Chicago) was charged with a felony count of attempting to board an aircraft with a weapon (loaded handgun)."

I love it when politicians get exposed for being the hypocritical, lying scum bags that we know they are. Same goes for the anti-gay doods getting busted with their boy toy or the anti-abortion zealot who either previously had an abortion or urged his wife/gf/mistress to have one.

T

Danville PA
Username hidden
(3205 posts)
"A bond hearing will be held today for state Sen. Donne Trotter, who was arrested at O’Hare International Airport for allegedly trying to board a plane with an unloaded handgun and a clip with six bullets." -- Chicago Tribune

-- State senator -- Unloaded gun

"The gun is the same one he uses for work, police said. He has a valid Firearm Owner’s Identification Card and has a permit with the Illinois Department of Financial and Profession Regulation to work as a security guard, police said."

Assume he isn't "anti-gun" but has pushed for "gun control" -- i.e., regulation.

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
Anti-gun Sen. Donne Trotter (D-Chicago) was charged with a felony count of attempting to board an aircraft with a weapon (loaded handgun).

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19526 posts)
I was wondering what that Miss South Carolina broad from a few years back was doing with herself these days.

T

Danville PA
Username hidden
(3205 posts)
Is this thread where we discussed California and section 8? :

.youtube.co m/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=jV_S6_HobLI#!

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(17056 posts)
""What would be really cool is if Obama were to leave office in discrace. "

I don't even know, nor care, who said this. I'm addressing the attitude. If Obama doesn't do anything disgraceful, would it be really cool if he left in disgrace? Would this a good thing for the country? for the economy? for the stability of the world?

This is simply an anti-American wish, more appropriate for an al-Qaeda operative. Wishing disgrace on the office of the President -- or on anyone, for that matter -- is a fairly pathetic expression of low self-esteem.

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... More 
Start   861 to 870 of 1697   End
TOPIC: W T F