W T F : Swingers Discussion 20834710851
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsW T F
TOPIC: W T F
GoTo Page: Less ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... More 
Start   851 to 860 of 1323   End
User Details are only visible to members.
All this bickering has made me nostalgic for the thread started by Rdy2play123 a while back, where people were asked to say something nice about the previous poster.

Sheboygan Falls WI

Username hidden
(8620 posts)
"Too many inappropriate decisions will earn you the loss of the ability to approve pictures. "

Really? I've never seen that policy stated anywhere, but may just have missed it. Where is this posted?

Sheboygan Falls WI

Username hidden
(8620 posts)
FA

"Nothing, really. Except some antipathy to vacuous jackassery. "

By all means, feel free to eschew it.

Sacramento CA

Username hidden
(718 posts)
sav,

" LOOK at a photo and hit refresh simply because it wasn't hot"

I did not say nor suggest a picture should be refreshed because it wasn't hot.. Did you not read or just not understand what I stated?

I skip questionable pictures when necessary. The ones that are clearly "illegal" are rejected and later reviewed by management. I for one do not want an "error" chalked up on my tally. Too many inappropriate decisions will earn you the loss of the ability to approve pictures. So I take seriously any slam by you or anyone else that I have or would abuse this. I may not like a given picture if it meet the acceptable criteria I approve it and if I'm in doubt I reject it or refresh it and someone else can approve it.

You really are unkind. imho

Sacramento CA

Username hidden
(718 posts)
"So what's up with you?"

Nothing, really. Except some antipathy to vacuous jackassery.

Belle Chasse LA

Username hidden
(10427 posts)
Basically the job is to "approve" photos that are acceptable, I find it weird, strange and kind of creepy you'd LOOK at a photo and hit refresh simply because it wasn't hot . Frankly if you LOOK at the photo you should be required to approve or reject. This isn't a freaken jerk off magazine. That comment stinks of an abuse of the system.

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL

Username hidden
(5107 posts)
sav,

"My "approval" would not indicate my opinion of said photo. "

EXACTLY my point.

We are all free to hit the refresh button to skip that picture we don't want to approve but shouldn't reject. No one is forcing you to approve anything. We do it to help out and maybe see some hot pix if we're being honest

Sacramento CA

Username hidden
(718 posts)
FA, You seem to pop off from time to time with tangential comments directed at me.

Why?

Is it to feel a part of the conversation or for attention? I do not believe I've ever been unkind to you. So what's up with you?

Sacramento CA

Username hidden
(718 posts)
Although I find it inappropriate to negatively discuss, in enough detail that someone might recognize ownership of the photos you approved, I see nothing wrong with doing so begrudgingly. I would be hard pressed to approve many of the photos I see displayed. I don't care what policy dictates but that doesn't mean I have to like it. My "approval" would not indicate my opinion of said photo.

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL

Username hidden
(5107 posts)
muppett,

I didn't expect for you to admit your inappropriate comment but you apparently don't realize to do so again with yet another picture as you described it, would also be equally wrong as the cigarette dilemma you described to us.

Sacramento CA

Username hidden
(718 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... More 
Start   851 to 860 of 1323   End
TOPIC: W T F