W T F : Swingers Discussion 20834710841
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsW T F
TOPIC: W T F
GoTo Page: Less ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... More 
Start   841 to 850 of 1659   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I love how the zit tells others what to do with the money that they earned.

Never forget Bobby, it is you who is working for the *rich* regardless of how you need to twist this fact in order to make yourself feel all warm and toasty. They determine how you spend your money, whether you like it or not.

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(16822 posts)
Bobby , you sound like a whiny neighbor who lives near us who bemoans anyone who will idle a vehicle in the winter...... I always ask him if he was paying thier bills? If not why is it a concern for you what they do with the money they earn? Other than jealousy?

Burlingham NY
Username hidden
(9692 posts)
The rich are far from responsible with their money.

There is no reason for popa John to have a castle, complete with golf course and a man made lake.

There is no reason for romney to have so many cars that he needs an elevator.

It this is responsible spending... I must be the pinical of responsible spending.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7587 posts)
A political WTF...

This one is for you, Robert.

A video from the California Federation of Teachers.

On the front page of their web site.

ww w.cft.o rg

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19872 posts)
Most of Mrs. VA's family openly wished for harm to come to GWB. It was so common it wasn't even something people tried to be subtle about. They would wish someone would shoot him, or he'd have a heart attack while jogging, or choke on a pretzel "this time for good".

Disgusting behavior.

Oh these same people now openly profess outright love for Obama in their facebook postings etc. "That's why we love him!!" etc.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19872 posts)
I'm ashamed to admit that I actually know a person who has openly said (not on the internet, but these exact words came out of her mouth in public) "I wish someone would shoot Obama. Problem is, you don't know which half of him you're shooting."

:facepalm

T

Danville PA
Username hidden
(3203 posts)
"I've heard others before echo the same stupid rhetoric, and then follow it up with wishes for his permanent demise."

I have never heard anyone, here, or in my "regular" life, openly wish for the death of President Obama, save for some anonymous cowards on various internet fora. If someone here has, it has escaped my noticing. You must know some nastier people than me, YLM. I've heard many people openly wish for the death of a President - but it's never been President Obama.

I still think you are out of line here...... he specifically wished for Obama to "leave office in disgrace", which implies he would be alive and well.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19872 posts)
" If it quacks like a duck, walks like a duck, well, logic would dictate odd are it is a duck. It's not emotional or rocket science."

Quacks like a conspiracy theory to me. Seeing something that has not been said or implied. YLM needs a new tin foil hat...

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19436 posts)
"You're usually more level-headed, I have to tell you, I was very surprised to read that comment from you. You just don't strike me like the rest of the nutcases."

Sed,

The question was a basic one, based on the fact that I've heard others before echo the same stupid rhetoric, and then follow it up with wishes for his permanent demise. If I sense a pattern in what I experience, I seek further information in regards to a question. If it quacks like a duck, walks like a duck, well, logic would dictate odd are it is a duck. It's not emotional or rocket science. Thats what experience teaches us.

Emeryville CA
Username hidden
(12208 posts)
"Also, I'm not much for grammar policing, especially when it comes to correcting the usual errors like "your vs you're," or "there vs their," or in this instance, "waste vs waist.""

LOL, I actually debated on if I wanted to do that or not or go the other way and ask him if what he meant by waist, was the fact that the average rich person's is larger, because he/she can afford to eat more and "richer" foods?

Cape Coral FL
Username hidden
(4042 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... More 
Start   841 to 850 of 1659   End
TOPIC: W T F