W T F : Swingers Discussion 20834710841
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsW T F
TOPIC: W T F
GoTo Page: Less ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... More 
Start   841 to 850 of 1323   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Thanks Bacc :)

Long Beach CA

Username hidden
(1755 posts)
PB, that's really one of the best pictures I've ever seen in here.

Saint Augustine FL

Username hidden
(12558 posts)
Maybe if we all collectively pressed the RTM button on the same post of his with the description: "He's got a question that needs to be answered"

Long Beach CA

Username hidden
(1755 posts)
I have no idea what the official policy is, it's of no interest to me in all honesty. Perhaps you can email him and ask, I'm certain that he'll answer you.

Colts Neck NJ

Username hidden
(16526 posts)
Sed, Wayne may have stated it many times but if someone doesn't catch his post in a forum, then communication fails. Is it in an official policy thread that can be found and read at need?

Sheboygan Falls WI

Username hidden
(8620 posts)
So glad you recognized your new moniker sfb and accept it as your own.

Poland OH

Username hidden
(11885 posts)
"We are all free to hit the refresh button to skip that picture we don't want to approve but shouldn't reject. No one is forcing you to approve anything. We do it to help out and maybe see some hot pix if we're being honest "

Oh that wasn't a suggestion ? It isn't an option? You'd never do that? you've never done that? Why bring it up ?

Unkind? Now you really hurt my little feelings. Unkind Because I suggested that policy shouldn't be allowed? The comment you made using "we" didn't include you than I guess my comments wouldn't apply to you now would they?

Mrs Sav

sheesh get a grip.

Anniston AL

Username hidden
(5102 posts)
Ask Wayne about this "policy". Or try approving a few that were inappropriate of even honest error where you didn't see the fine printed website or link in the watermark. They will let you know you made a mistake if you continue to "pass" pictures that should clearly be rejected

Sacramento CA

Username hidden
(718 posts)
Scandle, Wayne stated it many times, that you can lose your privilege of approving photos if you have enough incorrect ratings.

Colts Neck NJ

Username hidden
(16526 posts)
"I may not like a given picture if it meet the acceptable criteria I approve it "

This is precisely what NaN did. And precisely what he explained multiple times. He did not like the picture but he approved it. Now, don't you feel silly for saying that you do the exact same thing that you denigrated him for doing?

Cincinnati OH

Username hidden
(3775 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... More 
Start   841 to 850 of 1323   End
TOPIC: W T F