Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Politics W T F
TOPIC: W T F
GoTo Page: Less ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... More 
Start   841 to 850 of 2016   End
User Details are only visible to members.
"ST. PAUL - Minnesotans who want marijuana to ease pain and deal with other medical conditions already can get it, Gov. Mark Dayton said Thursday.

However, he quickly added, buying pot on the street is illegal, and he does not endorse it. In a conference call with reporters, he said that possessing a small amount of the drug could bring a fine about the same cost as a traffic ticket.

"I am not advocating anybody do whatever it is that they do," Dayton said. "I am just trying to point out reality."

Dayton added: "The fact is that you can go out in any city in Minnesota, I am told, and purchase marijuana." "

Dayton: "Deer in The Headlights" governor explaining why he's against legalizing medical marijuana and then quickly backpedaling, during a conference with advocates including family members of people who would benefit from its legalization.

Brought to you by the guy who raised taxes that didn't affect him because his money is in SD- which has no state income tax.

He opposes it's legalization because the law enforcement unions are against it- stating they would have to enforce the law. Dayton doesn't want to upset a union that supports him.

Seriously? Law enforcement doesn't want the burden of enforcing a law? So, what? Look the other way when people buy it illegally? Pure genius.

Brooklyn Park MN
Username hidden
(4866 posts)
Who the heck is Stalen? Is that like exploding kids?

Username hidden
(17355 posts)
Communism is the end result of Capitalism gone wild as had in the late 1800s and early 1900s... and are experiencing today.

We are neither ready for real communism, nor do we have the available resources to make it work. (based upon population)

This available resource is why Stalen had his purges, he needed to reduce his population beyond what Hitler had done... So to spread the resources and have enough left over to pay his power brokers.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(8130 posts)
Communism is a good example of liberalism gone wild.

Username hidden
(2809 posts)
Liberalism always leads to the exact opposite of it's stated intent.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(18181 posts)
Without research, I can believe this for two reasons.

1) Many of the inner city schools are populated by the people who came to the cities late, looking for a job... While the whites fled the major cities in the NorthEast.

2) Many of the whites who remained, now send their children to private schools.

Either way, short of shutting down the private schools, there is little that can be done. I do not believe that the government ought be augmenting the private school systems, only the public systems. Sadly the voters aren't in line with my thoughts on this one.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(8130 posts)
I'll snort on Peghey's behalf...

The most segregated public schools in the nation can be found in Mississippi... no wait, Alabama... no wait, gotta be South Carolina....

OK actually, New York. Many black and Latino students attending schools with virtually no white classmates, according to a report released Wednesday by the Civil Rights Project at the University of California at Los Angeles, which looked at enrollment trends from 1989 to 2010.

In New York City, the largest school system in the U.S. with 1.1 million pupils, the study notes that the 73 of the least diverse schools of all had less than 1 percent white enrollment.

"In the 30 years I have been researching schools, New York state has consistently been one of the most segregated states in the nation - no Southern state comes close to New York," Orfield said.

Other states with highly segregated schools include the ultra-red states Illinois, Michigan and California, according to the Civil Rights Project.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(22176 posts)
Well we can analyze that one to death. Point is that unless one candidate has what I call a "sex with sheep" moment (i.e. is found to be doing something from which a recovery is hopeless), it's a total crapshoot until perhaps the last 4-6 weeks.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(22176 posts)
Perrot would have had a good chance to win if he hadn't quit then tried to come back.

Username hidden
(2809 posts)
The 1992 election was a great example of this. Early on, Bush seemed invincible, and the Democratic primary seemed more like going through the motions than a serious attempt to win, especially since Democrats had lost in every Presidential election since 1968 except 1976. By June Ross Perot led the polls, yet in the end didn't carry even one state.

Probably the 1976 election was the only one in which one could make a solid prediction this far out.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(22176 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... More 
Start   841 to 850 of 2016   End
TOPIC: W T F