Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Politics W T F
TOPIC: W T F
GoTo Page: Less ... 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... More 
Start   831 to 840 of 1921   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Va, stop please :/. Remember when he started posting how he whined that kids in school beat the crap out of him? Can you blame them? Is it any wonder that his parents simply dragged him home and locked him up in a basement?

Username hidden
(17362 posts)
I'd like to find whatever teacher put that in your skull and punch them in the nose.

Do you think you're the only one here who's ever had a job???

Winter Garden FL
Username hidden
(20997 posts)
sexy:

Again, my point flew over your head.

If her professors had put into her academic record a negative comment, she could have found it much more difficult to find funding for college, much less attend any higher level college than a community college.

More over, the student is never the boss. You pay them money like you pay a store money, for a product. That product is called an education and that education involves more than the subject matter, such as how to deal with employers. (You are subservient or you are fired.)

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7870 posts)
"“Monuments Men” stars George Clooney, Matt Damon, and Bill Murray attended a Tuesday night screening of the World War II drama with President Obama, White House officials announced.

Really?

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(17681 posts)
Bobby, You missed the point, as usual: 1) Since she paid the University for her tuition, she naturally thought she was the employer. The Professor didn't pay her so she didn't feel she had to listen to his bullshit. 2) You always seem to forget people have choices. She made her choice. She went to another university, graduated top in her class, with high academic honors, and yesterday, actually, reported to her first day at work. In my family, at least, we believe in self sufficiency, and our Government is not what we feel is our salvation.

Hockessin DE
Username hidden
(1230 posts)
Lol. I always appreciate people pointing out funny stuff from posts I didn't bother to read. I skip them sometimes because the robber barons in charge of this country refuse to compensate me for doing so.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
I was going to say, that indeed they "suffer from compensation" that Robert never will.

Username hidden
(17362 posts)
"And the two of you must suffer from reading compensation issues as well."

Wait. What? There is compensation for reading? What the hell? I should be a thousandare by now for reading the long winded posts at SLS- especially the ones coming out of Hazle Township.

IRS NOTE:

To the Infernal Revenue Service staff reading this- I have not received monetary or payment in kind compensation of any type for reading any posts. No revenue for you.

Brooklyn Park MN
Username hidden
(4232 posts)
"I was attempting to be amusing."

Lol, now I'm the one who missed it. Alert the CDC: that viral strain of MissedThePoint-itis is so contagious it has spread over the interwebs from Pennsylvania to Louisiana. 

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
sexy:

One more issue about the power professors have over students. Students have academic records which like a criminal records, follows the student where ever they go.

If a professor has a real hard on for a student, that professor may write an academic disciplinary report (its actually a short one page letter, typically a standard form) and insert it into the students academic record. This then follows the student to the next college they try to apply to or transfer credits to.

I know this, because I tried to attend a four year college, without telling them about my previous degree. They discovered that I had a degree and rejected my application, because I technically lied to them about not attending another college. (it was an optional field I didn't fill in, because I didn't respect the school I obtained the degree from)

Just so you know the full power a school holds over a student.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7870 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... More 
Start   831 to 840 of 1921   End
TOPIC: W T F