Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Politics W T F
TOPIC: W T F
GoTo Page: Less ... 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... More 
Start   821 to 830 of 1880   End
User Details are only visible to members.
*sigh*

It was a play on words, Robert, re: the Bill Clinton comment.

Winter Garden FL
Username hidden
(20532 posts)
"At least one person was shot at."

Not according to what is posted here.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7780 posts)
At least one person was shot at.

Winter Garden FL
Username hidden
(20532 posts)
<<< Shrugs shoulders. No one hurt, killed or shot at. Not a story of importance beyond a chuckle. He should have painted the AK with gold paint and then dumped gold sequin's, so to match the name of the store... And yes, I agree, the banana clip would have gone with the outfit.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7780 posts)
WTF?

Bill Clinton gets Red Dress award from Woman's Day. Shouldn't that have been a Blue Dress award given by Liar's Day?

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(17464 posts)
WTF is right- he shoulda had a "banana clip" magazine to match his outfit.

Maybe his drum majorette costume was at the cleaners...?

:-D

Brooklyn Park MN
Username hidden
(3981 posts)
A Beaumont, Tex. man was cited by police on Saturday for standing at an intersection in a banana costume with an AK-47 rifle strapped across his back.

The man was promoting the grand opening of the Golden Triangle Tactical gun shop, store owner Derek Poe told 12 News Now. The man was holding a sign for the newly-opened store along with the rifle.

The 18-year-old man had a drum magazine with a 50-round capacity attached to the rifle, police told 12 Now News. He was detained briefly and cited for soliciting near a roadway, a police spokesperson said.

Fullerton CA
Username hidden
(17438 posts)
Maybe they'll discover that the Earth's climate isn't static. lmao

Probably not though, because there's no money or power in it.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(17464 posts)
Well, VAB, that sure sounds like a crock all right, and anybody who would pay any attention to it would probably continue to believe statements from our President such as "you can keep your health care insurance, etc. etc. etc., so it would seem to me whoever cooked it up is trying to corrupt the wrong target.

As for Global Warming, I heard the other day that proponents now say that recent Global Cooling proves the existence of Global Warming beyond doubt. I don't understand their logic, but what can I say? I kinda would like a return of Global cooling because my ass has been frozen most of the winter so far.

Hockessin DE
Username hidden
(1170 posts)
This week's wild weather across the south of the U.S. has raised a controversial question online: was it just a light snow, or a nefarious government conspiracy?

It was definitely just snow. But the last few days have seen scores of videos like this from skeptics who claim the snowflakes aren't the real deal.

The conspiracy reasoning goes like this: the snow is unusual in Georgia and other southeast areas and doesn't melt when burned. Therefore, it must be fake snow, distributed by the government, as a diversion from big government tyranny.

"You're being distracted from all fronts, you're preoccupied. They're up here signing bills, the government, to pretty much take away more of your rights and freedoms."

Um... yeah OK.

Winter Garden FL
Username hidden
(20532 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... More 
Start   821 to 830 of 1880   End
TOPIC: W T F