Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Politics W T F
TOPIC: W T F
GoTo Page: Less ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... More 
Start   82 to 91 of 1886   End
User Details are only visible to members.
His favorite quote POVERTY WAGE and always our fault, not the Unions who are actually killing jobs, Not the POS POTUS who is doing his best and succeeding and killing all jobs and so on, Like I said A FUCKING JOKE..

Mickey,

Rayne LA
Username hidden
(5131 posts)
Don't need any evidence, Bobby. It's just you making silly-assed, tedious, always negative, pontifications again. It gets old, especially when most of what you say is just made up, translucent bullshit. You're like Obama. You are so narcissistic that you have concluded that if you say something, it therefore must be thereafter true. And when you repeat and repeat bullshit, you annoy most people who heard you, rejected what you said, remember what you said, and get annoyed hearing it all over again, and again, and again.

Hockessin DE
Username hidden
(1170 posts)
Ummm I just did

Mickey

Rayne LA
Username hidden
(5131 posts)
I don't even acknowledge Robert he's a joke. Umm the POTUS broke the law and bypassed congress once again when he pushed his Amnesty shit== Breaking the constitution FACT, but lets hope the new house and senate come Jan. defund all his shit. Waiting on the verdict for the Senate run off here in Louisiana.

Mickey.

Rayne LA
Username hidden
(5131 posts)
"I knew it could not last long."

Good thing I did not take the money. Robert Robert. why oh why did you return?

Cape Coral FL
Username hidden
(4121 posts)
Funny, you cannot seem to Bring evidence to argue my points.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7782 posts)
I knew it could not last long.

Too bad.

Christoval TX
Username hidden
(231 posts)
I've never noticed him being out of his fantasy world.

Lexington KY
Username hidden
(2816 posts)
Robert is back in his little fucked up fantasy world - again. Or is it, - still?

Hockessin DE
Username hidden
(1170 posts)
Justus:

The the executive orders are not going around congress. The power of the executive branch is to be the executor of the law. This is a broad sweeping power that presidents past, have used to disband the entire justice sustem (law 101, according to my friend and prosecutor for the county).

All Obama has done is decide how best to implement the laws, while congress debates new law.

Because we have laws governing how a person may become a citizen, or to stay here in the US on a legal status, and because we have laws governing the prosecution of illegal immigrants, the president is empowered to mix and choose which parts are to apply and to which type of illegal immigrant they apply to.

This is why Obama hasn't given anyone broad sweeping amnesty, but rather a path to clear the books of past wrongs and citizenship, while filtering out the major criminals who's wrongs cannot be forgiven. (For example, Violent crime)

What you believe to be his powers under times of war, deal with the military, and in truth, are more limited than his powers to govern us all.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7782 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... More 
Start   82 to 91 of 1886   End
TOPIC: W T F