W T F : Swingers Discussion 20834710811
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsW T F
TOPIC: W T F
GoTo Page: Less ... 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... More 
Start   811 to 820 of 1323   End
User Details are only visible to members.
If I'm making plans, I'll make them and keep to them. Unforeseen circumstances will be properly communicated.

It's not that hard (well it is, but you know what I mean).

Jacksonville FL

Username hidden
(2271 posts)
VA I'm going to chime in here as well ....sometimes it takes months for us to connect with a local single male. Right now I have one that wants to meet, well my next several week-ends are tied up. So I'm sure he could get frustrated try to set up a day with us. We have another one we have been trying to set things up with for over a month (he is from Tenn but is here on business) the days he has been here just haven't meshed with our schedules. So I try to be understanding to a point with scheduling issues. Even if one of those scheduling issues has taken 2 years to resolve ;)

Louisville KY

Username hidden
(16993 posts)
"Real single males - help me here - if you're really interested, you find a way to make it happen, don't you?"

Eventually, yes. Local couples that can meet spontaneously and have flexible schedules are easier to plan but long distance can take months (ok, years in some cases) to coordinate. It boils down to priorities, yours and theirs. If both are patient and willing to make definitive plans for a future date, the anticipation and build up can be a lot of fun.

Poland OH

Username hidden
(11885 posts)
Your husband could never be "desperate" he isn't single and he has YOU. Sounds to me like he has the world in his pocket although sometimes it's fun to trade pants. ;)

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL

Username hidden
(5102 posts)
Just as a knee jerk reaction, because I am married to someone over 60, I was going to argue the point about over 60 single males. Then I thought, no, I'd be lying ;-) What BT is saying is true, there really are people who struggle with plans and have to change them all the time. But decent people are upfront about it. We're extremely unreliable, but we're honest about it.

Saint Augustine FL

Username hidden
(12558 posts)
Va, FWIW, I'll answer your question with an "as best as I can." Schedules sometimes suck for duration. An example - I was recently trading emails with someone who is in a similar situation with parenting, except our free weekend didn't coincide. Add in my year end business travel, the fact that it would be a road trip for me (not that I don't love those), add at least three upcoming weekends where I've already made commitments, and two months out could be a realistic timeframe. Now, if a mid-week diddy were an option for them, I'd pack my laptop and top off the tank. That said, with a schedule like this, I'm certainly not approaching anyone to try to connect.

New Orleans LA

Username hidden
(6497 posts)
There you go! ;)...and the added bonus, he comes with the promise of a lasting relationship!

Colts Neck NJ

Username hidden
(16523 posts)
VA, If you weren't so damn picky and always wanting attractive men you could have your playcard full. Simply seek out those over 60 out of shape singles dude .........their opportunities are so few and far between they'd come anytime, any day if you snapped your finger . ;) Picky picky picky sheesh !

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL

Username hidden
(5102 posts)
We had a short period of time when we actively sought single males. Mrs. VA got ridiculously frustrated with the whole thing. Yes, a flood of emails, but not one of them ever could bother to meet. Always busy.

Real single males - help me here - if you're really interested, you find a way to make it happen, don't you? Anyone who's perpetually "busy" for 2 months is either a liar, fake, or (probably often) a cheater. So we just tired of it.

Chesapeake VA

Username hidden
(17573 posts)
More like his wife changed their plans and he couldn't wriggle out of it.

Chesapeake VA

Username hidden
(17573 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... More 
Start   811 to 820 of 1323   End
TOPIC: W T F