Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Politics W T F
TOPIC: W T F
GoTo Page: Less ... 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... More 
Start   801 to 810 of 1876   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I know that. I knew exactly what you were referring to and was pretending to have missed your point. I was attempting to be amusing.

Funny fail on my part.

Winter Garden FL
Username hidden
(20509 posts)
My post was prompted by the post before yours, which went off on some tangent about resumes. My point being that there seems to be something in the water lately preventing people from being able to get the point.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
Maybe. What's your point?

Winter Garden FL
Username hidden
(20509 posts)
Is there a special course they teach on how to routinely miss the point?

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
Speaking of "blessed places" with French people....

Someone - I forget who - tried to identify the country in the world which was most "blessed" in terms of its geography and natural resources. Most agreeable climate, lack of natural disasters, quality of farmland, reliable water resources, etc. Basically, all things considered, what's the best chunk of real estate on the planet?

The answer was France. No hurricanes, major earthquakes, horrible winters, blistering summers, deserts or wastelands. Plenty of (mostly) good climate, rich farmland, reliable rainfall, and natural resources. Just a tidbit.

Winter Garden FL
Username hidden
(20509 posts)
Vabeach:

More and more colleges are adding requirements to have the students create a resume as part of their requirement to graduate.

Part of this requires the student to have two professors to sign the resume, indicating that you have earned their respect.

Problem, if you have offended the college and the professors sign your resume, those professors have just gone against their employer. What employee, goes against their employer? Answer is, only employees who do not wish to maintain employment.

So you have a round about censorship by the school, which requires the students to live up to the schools expectations of ideals. I call this censorship.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7779 posts)
Smith Falls? What the hell did you go there for?

Quebec has ruined themselves. It is a truly blessed placed in terms of natural resources and such... it has no reason to be struggling. But it is. They successfully chased the money out of the province with their language laws. Americans generally don't believe me when I describe people being visited by the cops if their French isn't good enough, and once even when a pet store owner's parrot for sale only spoke English.

Winter Garden FL
Username hidden
(20509 posts)
I've been traveling to the Smith Falls area of Ontario for 39 years. Usually for one two weeks a year. The people who own the Inn where we stay have become quite close, and their children are my age and I consider them friends. The oldest is an HVAC tech. He's faced some tough times over the years, but was almost KILLED working a job in Quebec. French Fucking union communists.

They do have pretty good strip clubs though.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(17462 posts)
Robert, your reading comprehension skills suck dirty moose schlong. This story was about a school smacking down an email written by a leader of a student organization.

Winter Garden FL
Username hidden
(20509 posts)
All I can say is that I am against censorship of any kind... Even if it is but ugly, straight up pro Nazi Germany garbage.

I'll protest the ad or content by not viewing the show in which the ad appears. informing the company who made it that I will not view any of their programming until the ad or content is removed.

This isn't censorship, this is voting with my viewing time. Like when SyFy canceled all of its good content, I protest by no longer viewing the channel. It no longer appeals to me.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7779 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... More 
Start   801 to 810 of 1876   End
TOPIC: W T F