W T F : Swingers Discussion 20834710781
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsW T F
TOPIC: W T F
GoTo Page: Less ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... More 
Start   781 to 790 of 1543   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I'm not wishing for the same thing Lucky is, YLM, but I think to suggest that he's wishing for an assassination is way way out of line.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19068 posts)
"What would be really cool is if Obama were to leave office in discrace. Impeachment and or some scandle that renders his Presidency impotant"

Wow, seriously?

I guess you may even wish for an assassination?

Emeryville CA
Username hidden
(12204 posts)
He is, of course, "Our Lord and Savior"

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19068 posts)
LOL, I wonder if some of the Obama worshipers jerk off to his portrait ;)

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16299 posts)
Greatest statesman of our times?

Talk about cult...

;-)

Lakeside CA
Username hidden
(17352 posts)
"...how many kids really want an Obama biography....or any biography about anyone other than athletes and celebrities? "

Obama is certainly the most athletic President in my lifetime. Why would the story of an athletic hero or other media celebrity be a more worthwhile read than that of the greatest statesmen of our times?

Reality has its rewards.

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
Much ado about nothing.

They are using his book because he just won one of the most heated presidential elections in history. Though some people in this fora think it should be given a rest, B and N are trying to capitalize off of it.

Capitalism at it's finest. Isn't that what this country is about? Making the fast buck?

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(2657 posts)
I voted for Obama but I don't agree with B&N asking for a charitable donation in the form of buying a book and then singling out a specific book, regardless of who/what the book is about. If the goal is to provide a new book to the poor/homeless, then they should probably be open to all titles and genres being purchased and donated. And if they're specifically targeting poor/homeless kids, then shouldn't they at least offer an age appropriate book? I mean, how many kids really want an Obama biography....or any biography about anyone other than athletes and celebrities?

Either B&N is making a pretty obscene political gesture, or (as fjep mentioned) they're just using it as a money making scam. In either case, the motive is definitely more selfish than charitable.

T

Danville PA
Username hidden
(3199 posts)
Well, bending over or other uncomfortable positions might seem like a large part of your experience, but in fact the discomfort exaggerates the actual time you're in that position.

In an ideal world, you go about upright, as does everyone. This doesn't preclude the fact that we have predilections that we're born with, and then we're instilled with certain values in our upbringing, and later we may encounter alternative views.

Our varied experiences should complement one another. When you meet with another couple, you probably hope there's some new experience about to unfold. The more you try to control it, or restrain it, the less you stand to gain from it.

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
Well, bending over or other uncomfortable positions might seem like a large part of your experience, but in fact the discomfort exaggerates the actual time you're in that position.

In an ideal world, you go about upright, as does everyone. This doesn't preclude the fact that we have predilections that we're born with, and then we're instilled with certain values in our upbringing, and later we may encounter alternative views.

Our varied experiences should complement one another. When you meet with another couple, you probably hope there's some new experience about to unfold. The more you try to control it, or restrain it, the less you have to gain from it.

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... More 
Start   781 to 790 of 1543   End
TOPIC: W T F