W T F : Swingers Discussion 20834710781
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsW T F
TOPIC: W T F
GoTo Page: Less ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... More 
Start   781 to 790 of 1323   End
User Details are only visible to members.
If you had told me a year ago when I started posting that I'd actually meet some of you forum wierdos, I would not have believed it. However, I have met a handful of you and I'm pleased as can be to have done so.

Cincinnati OH

Username hidden
(3776 posts)
Multi-day visits are definitely out! I've concluded that I have the personality of a Beta fish....in the bowl alone....I like company but you have to leave and in a reasonable amount of time. I shouldn't have to show you the door after we've spent most of the day and all of the night together but I surely will. I love people to say to me....oh, why do you have to leave. Not, damn, doesn't that bitch know when to leave....LMAO!

Halloween party tonight!

Vero Beach FL

Username hidden
(2154 posts)
I'm curious enough to meet people if we happen to be (relatively) in the same locale at the same time. I'm definitely not curious enough to do multi-day visits for people I've never met. But, that's just me....

Chesapeake VA

Username hidden
(17606 posts)
Blt, that was so well said. We've had taken advantage of experiences. And then lost the friendships when we said, okay no. But I refuse to become jaded and disillusioned. In any of the facets of my life. Then the assholes win. To VA, I get what you're saying. But perhaps you could also have little to no expectation, just curiosity. Then you might have many delightful surprises.

Saint Augustine FL

Username hidden
(12558 posts)
VA, normally, I would give my "unsolicited" advice outside the forums. However, the dilemma you find with people is not unique to you only. I just had to stop being a financial enabler for someone. In today's world there is so much bullshit to weed through. I learn this more and more every day. However, if we become "jaded" and allow these pieces of shit to totally impact our reasoning with respect to people, they have won and we may lose out on making good acquaintances. Here is what I do. I give everyone a blank page until they fuck up and then I let them have it and totally remove myself. No one takes advantage of us.....we allow it....ponder on that.

Vero Beach FL

Username hidden
(2154 posts)
Soviet Russia? PUSSIES fucks you, hmmm

Sounds like Soviet Russia fucked one of those PUSSIES really good! poor girl is in the middle of god's country. Probably never to be heard from again.

Colts Neck NJ

Username hidden
(16526 posts)
In Soviet Russia, pussies fuck YOU! :)

Chesapeake VA

Username hidden
(17606 posts)
All I knows is....I had fun saying that out loud!

Gibsonia PA

Username hidden
(6730 posts)
Alls I's knos iz leezas and seds nidz 2 vizit rusha togedr!

Colts Neck NJ

Username hidden
(16526 posts)
We met a couple here (chatting in the forums) and actually traveled to a vacation destination (where they lived) to meet them. And we had a fantastic time. It was relatively inexpensive for us because I get tons of frequent flyer miles/hotel points/etc. I am sure that it was a rare event, but we're hopeful that it could happen again. And there are a number of neat people we've met here that I could see us traveling to meet. Might take a long time to actually schedule - but shoot, it seems like even meeting local folks takes forever to make happen!

Gibsonia PA

Username hidden
(6730 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... More 
Start   781 to 790 of 1323   End
TOPIC: W T F