Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Politics W T F
TOPIC: W T F
GoTo Page: Less ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... More 
Start   781 to 790 of 1881   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Scroll 17 days down for another gem from Rep. Holmes....

During a relatively dumb debate about some new Alabama bill to further restrict abortion, Rep. Holmes said this:

If you ask the people in here now to raise their hands for those who are against abortion, 99% of all of the white people in here gonna raise their hands that they’re against abortion. On the other hand, 99% of the whites that are sitting in here now - if they’re daughter got pregnant by a black man -they’re gonna make their daughter have an abortion. They ain’t gonna let her have the baby.

The truth sometimes hurts. I know it's hard to tell it. 99% of those of you sitting here now, if your daughter got pregnant by a black man, you gonna make her have an abortion. You’re not gonna let her have the baby.

You aren't gonna have no black baby. If she got two other white children, and then she gonna have a little black baby, gonna be running around there in the living room, in the den with the rest of them. They’re not gonna let that happen – you know that and I know that. You will never admit it – you know that and I know that! All this stuff about abortion and this and that – that’s just a con game! That’s for whites, ain’t for blacks!

Winter Garden FL
Username hidden
(20533 posts)
Well, Perf, Bobby has one point right, tho not transferrable. If you and I were his professors, we would not only fail his stupid ass, we probably would load up his record with a few anecdotes about how we were amazed that the arrogance level of his phyche, despite his seeming ability to occasionally remember points of fact, albeit twisted with an emotional need to excell, cause him to invariably lose connection with reality. That's bad enough, but he is so mentally warped that he totally believes his own contrived conclusions. That's probably why his hates professors.

Hockessin DE
Username hidden
(1170 posts)
The only way to get rid of a troll is to ignore it. This one is smart enough to know how to get attention, which is what it craves above anything.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(17464 posts)
I'm doing to to piss you off, Perf, HaHa, but of course you are right. I will stop it, but you have to agree that he is so over the top twisted, not as I first thought - stupid beyond belief, and so predictable, that he does give us a lot of laughs.

Hockessin DE
Username hidden
(1170 posts)
Perfect, I certainly am not going to deprive someone of the only thing they care about. That would make me no better than the evil/greedy businessmen and women of the world. Those fuking bastards...

;-)

Brooklyn Park MN
Username hidden
(3976 posts)
sexy:

What part of her not being accepted into the other college she transferred into, do you not get?

What part of the importance of academic record, and how it follows you from one college to another, do you not get?

Your granddaughter was lucky her first professors didn't fuck her over with a academic demerit.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7780 posts)
WTF is it with you people who continually waste keystrokes on Bobby?

Wake the fuck up!! That's ALL he cares about.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(17464 posts)
She's my Grand Daughter, Bobbie, and, whatever those nitwit professors did, or didn't do, she achieved her objective because she had the guts to go for what she wanted, qualified herself to so achieve, and then got what she wanted. I never heard her whine about anything. My guess, 20 years from now the gulf between your success and hers will be considerable. She knows what she's doing, and you don't. Kind of simple.

Hockessin DE
Username hidden
(1170 posts)
sexy:

What part of academic record do you not understand? The University of Delaware didn't insert a negative comment into your daughters academic record, there for she was able to transfer to another college, with no meaningful problems.

If her professors desired it, they could have fucked your daughter over for life. I have met people who professors had fucked over, they have had to start their academic careers over from scratch in community colleges to prove that they had matured enough to play ball and behave.

Behaving is defined as obeying those of authority, those who have the means to destroy your career.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7780 posts)
Bobby, you're once again all wrapped up I your axels and cracking us up with your whacko-ness. I'll just leave it with this news for you: She tried for two jobs after graduation. She was accepted at both. She chose the one that paid the most and offered the more potential for advancement. If I told you how much money she will be paid, it would be upsetting for you.

The point is: She chose to dump the University of Delaware. She chose to go the Wilmington University. She told the politically excited "professor" to shove it. She has a damned good job, and after 3 days of training, she has not found it necessary to be subservient to her new employer, and knows what she will do if that becomes a job requirement! That's what she has been trained to do by her family - to work hard and be self sufficient!

Hockessin DE
Username hidden
(1170 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... More 
Start   781 to 790 of 1881   End
TOPIC: W T F