W T F : Swingers Discussion 20834710761
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsW T F
TOPIC: W T F
GoTo Page: Less ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... More 
Start   761 to 770 of 1543   End
User Details are only visible to members.
LQQ: I live in a state where only about 39% of the people are free market taxpayers. The rest (majority) work for government, live off of the taxpayer through entitlement programs, locked up in prison, to young to work or are retired. The newest and finest apartment complex in town is Section 8 Housing. I look around and it does not add up. It can't go on like this. The system as it is, is broke. It has to implode. There are far to many people living off of government handed out free stuff. When the system does fail and it has to, there will be mobs of very hungry people.

Tulare CA
Username hidden
(1880 posts)
Mark, I already am right. This same paranoid gun frenzy crap was going on, by the "gun nuts" posting here as a precaution if McCain did not win. Now lets assume he did not win a second term. Was there a need for such a frenzy then? That answer was no and it will be no come 2016. What the hell is wrong with the far Right anyway? Like the wild wild West, you're a dying breed. Chill out a 60" HDTV is a lot more enjoyable then a 9mm bullet.

Cape Coral FL
Username hidden
(4042 posts)
LQQ: I so do hope you are correct. In the mean time I have stocked up and I going to get more food today.

Tulare CA
Username hidden
(1880 posts)
LMFAO...

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19241 posts)
Lqqk:

What they fear is the bullet stamp. They are afraid of the lot number stamped on the rear of the bullet, inside the gun powder chamber.

As current, you can clean up your brass and flee the scene. But once you have a regastered lot to your name when you buy from a dealer, every shot becomes accountable.

Sadly the Wack jobs will make their own. Some will blow their hands off, others their homes up. You and I will be the ones the bullet fired in self defense is traced to. Oh wait; I like knives. Spring loaded for that five foot distance and normal blades for the up close disembowling the threat in my home.

Why won't the intruder shoot me first? Because he's reloading, he just shot my dogs. He won't have the chance to reload.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7366 posts)
"Citizens are buying GUNS and AMMO."

Yes, only those "citizens" that are paranoid gun nuts. Prediction, none of you who bought guns for the above reason will need to use them in the next four years anymore then you needed to use them in the past four.

Cape Coral FL
Username hidden
(4042 posts)
YLM,

You're usually more level-headed, I have to tell you, I was very surprised to read that comment from you. You just don't strike me like the rest of the nutcases.

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16299 posts)
"What would be really cool is if Obama were to leave office in discrace. "

THAT is what he said.

"Leave office in disgrace" does not mean "be assassinated".

Perhaps in 10 years I'll be better at asking questions designed to make it look like someone wants to assassinate the President.

Land O Lakes FL
Username hidden
(19160 posts)
"The difference is, Lucky neither said it, nor hinted at it"

See my prior comment. It was a logical follow up question following an obvious taste for a demise of an individual.

Perhaps when you've had a bit more life experiences, you'll understand better. youngster. lol

Emeryville CA
Username hidden
(12206 posts)
"LQQ in particular would call Bush, an ape, a monkey, ill mannered chimp, I forget what else. In fact, he spent some times out for it (back then they didn't allow us to call the president names,"

More bullshit from you know who. It's not what you forget, but what you make up. After getting sick and tired of putting up with all the name calling of Democrats from posters on the Right I referred to GWB using one term only and that was "The Smirking Chimp." and nothing else. The Right did not like it and complained to TOS and I along with a lot of others on both sides, got a warning not a time out. Funny thing is I never once came across a post from her chastising Mickey for all the names he used when referring to BHO, which were far worse then any I used. Why are you such a fucking hypocrite? BTW. if you "Goggle" "The Smirking Chimp" today you will get over 340,000 hits. LOL.

Cape Coral FL
Username hidden
(4042 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... More 
Start   761 to 770 of 1543   End
TOPIC: W T F