Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Politics W T F
TOPIC: W T F
GoTo Page: Less ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... More 
Start   761 to 770 of 1885   End
User Details are only visible to members.
They will just hire another one.

Unless you would rather Michelle schlep down to 7-11 and get some twinkles and red Kool aid...

Fullerton CA
Username hidden
(17439 posts)
Oh for Christ's sake, Beach!

Hockessin DE
Username hidden
(1170 posts)
White House executive pastry chef Bill Yosses is resigning after First Lady Michelle Obama fundamentally changed his job duties to focus on healthier food.

The openly gay chef was hired by Laura Bush in 2007 to make his trademark cookie plates and sugar sculptures. Mrs. Obama took over in 2009 and ordered Yosses to make healthier plates in smaller portions.

Yosses began replacing butter with fruit puree and sugar with honey and agave. But Yosses was never fully committed to the new policy. “I don’t want to demonize cream, butter, sugar and eggs,” Yosses said, noting that his departure from the White House is a “bittersweet decision.”

“For special, nostalgic occasions, we still make 20 percent traditional desserts,” he said. “Coconut cake with seven-minute frosting, lemon steamed pudding with layers of custard, mousse and cake, sticky toffee pudding and every kind of chocolate dessert possible.”

Michelle Obama said in a statement that she is “incredibly sad to see Bill Yosses go.”

[I would be too. Having my own personal world-class pastry chef at my disposal is not something I'm likely to ever experience myself]

Winter Garden FL
Username hidden
(20536 posts)
LOL I read that- I think that was about a month ago. The instructor's last words were reported to have been:

Watch closely, I'm only going to demonstrate this once.

Brooklyn Park MN
Username hidden
(3981 posts)
22 Sunni militants attending a class on how to be suicide bombers outside of Baghdad were killed when the teacher’s vest accidentally exploded. 15 others were seriously injured.

Winter Garden FL
Username hidden
(20536 posts)
I'm not sure what it's like today, but RPI used to be harder to get into than MIT

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(17464 posts)
I used to work in Rensselaer, although I know you're referring to RPI.

I rode my bike to work. *Once*. Anyone who lives there would understand why I never did it again.

Winter Garden FL
Username hidden
(20536 posts)
The only person I ever met from Rensselaer was nuttier than a fruitcake...

Fullerton CA
Username hidden
(17439 posts)
It just keeps getting more weird.

Today I get a resume from a guy who (says) spent 1 year at Renssaler and made the Dean's list.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(17464 posts)
Bobbie, please apply! I can't wait to see how long it takes for you to receive your sorry but NO WAY response!

Hockessin DE
Username hidden
(1170 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... More 
Start   761 to 770 of 1885   End
TOPIC: W T F